04

The owner of the green eyes smirked as he caught my gaze, I guess there was no actual way to avoid each other on such a small campus. Alana smiled and ran to greet a girl that was just a few feet away, I awkwardly made my way in as the boy shut the door behind me. There was a very loud atmosphere surrounding the home as there were about 20 people scattered all over, many of them were sitting in a circle on the living room floor. I felt the boy brush past me as Alana pulled me over to introduce me to her new friend.

"Amelie, this is Imani she works with my brother." She pointed to the dark beauty, she has a deep complexion that reminded me of silk. She had a bright smile on her face as I leaned over to shake her hand.

"It's nice to see you." She said in a deeper voice, her voice did not fit her physique. She was a short and petite girl so the deeper voice seemed a little odd but memorable. She wore a peach skater dress that opened up to her dark legs.

We walked towards the kitchen area where there were kids littered all around drinking, they were all invested in their conversations and acting out of themselves.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?" Imani asked, she held a red solo cup in her hand. I could feel Alana turn to me as I really thought about whether or not I wanted to drink tonight.

"Yes." I said before I had even made up my mind, this was outside of me. I had never really drank before, maybe a sip or two when I was at a family party but that seemed to be the extend of my drinking.

"Make that two." Alana said smiling as Imani retreated deeper into the kitchen, I took a seat at the bar right by the kitchen as we waited.

Two minutes later Imani came back with two other red solo cups, I couldn't recognize the liquid in the cup. I knew it wasn't beer because the liquid had a pinkish color. Alana had already began to drink the liquid and I followed. The bright liquid tasted like strawberries and I very quickly sucked it all down, I didn't taste the liquor until after. I cleared my throat as there was a small burn in my chest that quickly subsided.

"Woah girl you're gonna want to slow down or you'll be on the floor before the party really starts." The dark beauty laughed and I joined. After what seems like a dozen introductions I found myself sitting on the couch continuing to drink the delicious liquid. Alana was making her way through the room introducing herself to everyone.

I closed my eyes and chuckled lightly, despite knowing Alana for a very short amount of time I could tell she was going to be my best friend and I was both nervous and excited because I had never really had a best friend. I felt the couch dip next to me and I slowly opened my eyes thinking I'd find a familiar blond, but instead I found a mop of dark colored curls and bright green eyes.

"Hello." He spoke, a thick accent very noticeable. He was smiling at me giving me a view of his rows of perfect white teeth. I was immediately taken by him, I realized I probably looked like an idiot staring at him.

"Hey there." I said matching his smile, he too sat with a cup full of some liquid but I could not distinguish which one.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked hinting to the fact that I was sitting alone from everyone else.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just not as social as everyone else." I laughed and he joined.

He had very smooth skin, the only thing sticking out was a lip ring that adorned his small mouth, a few colorful tattoos poking through his white shirt. He caught me staring.

"Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get to see all of them." He winked at me, I felt my face flush.

"Harry leave the fresh meat alone and come join us for truth or dare." A bleached blond spoke from behind me, he stood up and followed her to a group of people sitting on the floor several feet away from me. I realized that we hadn't introduced ourselves but it was great to finally be able to put a name to the face.

Alana walked up to me and nudged me to come join, I sighed and followed. I knew what truth or dare was and I assumed it was a harmless game. I was more than wrong. As I sat down the group had already begun and a boy with straight black hair was dared to streak outside, he began to take his bulkiest clothes on. He threw his black long sleeve in my direction, it fell on my lap and I could guarantee my face was a crimson red as everyone turned towards me. The boy proceeded to throw his pants at a girl with pastel pink hair and that evoked the same reaction from everyone else. Before I knew it the boy kicked off his underwear and sprinted out of the house butt naked, I was shocked to say the least as everyone around me erupted in fits of laughter and cheer.

Once everyone settled down the game began again, several odd if not tame dares made their way around the room. Some girls were dared to make out and I cringed slightly as most of the boys could not contain themselves. Alana was dared to kiss a rather nerdy looking boy that was across the room and I felt my anxiety build as I knew I was next.

"Amelie, Truth or Dare?" Imani asked from the front of the room, I felt my palms sweat.

"Truth." I said and heard some groans as they had expected to hear yet another dare.

"Alright, are you a virgin?" I was taken aback by the question, several guys were leaning forward in anticipation awaiting my response.

"Look at her of course she's a virgin." The bleach blond spit in disgust, she was sitting right next to Harry. I felt my face go pale as I looked around and noticed several people laughing, she was right I was still a virgin and I wasn't going to just give it up to anyone.

"Shut up Josie." Imani came to my rescue, but the damage had been done. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, I hated that this got to me. I was always very proud of the fact that I was able to resist temptation while my peers were out doing it with whoever. Maybe I was naive and expected that there would be a beautiful and perfect moment, but I was not gonna sell myself short.

I heard a persistent knock at the door as I wiped the small tears that had pooled at my chin.

"Just a minute." I said as I splashed cold water on my face. The knocking persisted and I groan walking to the door as I was not mentally prepared to face whoever was so eager to get into the bathroom. I am met with a familiar set of eyes.

Green eyes.