Emotional rollercoaster. (10)

Zayn's Point of View. 

The club was quite fun. Although it was weird seeing Belle drunk, she's a complete mess. A beautiful one although. Thank god she's not a horrible person when drunk. 
I think we should of left Harry behind. Harry goes all out in clubs. Louis, Niall and I should of saw this coming. I feel as if we are held responsible for the way he acted. 

Harry left to the other room to call Kathleen. I scooted over to the other couch sitting next to Belle. She leaned towards me and lightly pressed her lips onto my cheek causing me to grin. 

The room began to get quieter as we heard Harry yell. Niall looked at me blankly. Louis froze as he was skyping with Ally.

A few minutes later Harry came back from the other room. He threw himself onto the couch with a disappointed face. He sat there quietly. The room was as silent as it was ever. It as if everyone held their breath. 

"She doesn't believe me. You're advice is complete rubbish." He said in frustration. "I don't even want to be here."

"Give her some time lad." I replied. 

"She comes to visit me and once she leaves, I screw up." Harry said merely tearing up. 

I felt Belle finch as he spoke. I turned and saw the expression on her face. She looked as if she was about to cry herself. 

Seeing Harry like this made me upset. Harry was usually never one to cry over a person. 

Louis sat next to him trying to calm him down. 

Belle got up and walked into her room. I followed her and sat beside her. 

"You alright?" I questioned as I slightly moved a strand of hair from her face. 

"Yeah, I just can't see Harry like this." She laughed trying to cover how sad she was. "It's hard seeing him like this. I never thought he'd be this way." 

"I can't either, it's hard." I replied. 

Maribelle's Point of View. 

As exciting as New York City was it was just a plate full. After a long rest we had yet another show. Harry's put on his best game face but you could tell he was still hurt. Both our sound checks went well. No one forgot anything and it was quite good. 

After signings and meet and greets the show was on. The atmosphere with fans in New York were amazing. After I preformed I felt grateful and happy. 

The boys got onstage and I instantly watched from the sidelines. I was the usual odd person dancing and singing behind the curtain. 

They were interrupted by a representative of their label. The boys were in the middle of singing Up All Night. The man grabbed a mic and rolled a very weird table with a cloth covering something. 

The music slowly faded and they all gathered around. The man announced their hard work and dedication has broken a record. With that he handed out a huge broken record to each and everyone of them. 

The crowd roared in excitement. 

"Erm we just want to thank our fans. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." Harry said with a huge grin. "Also on behalf of Liam, who we all know by now is home ill, we just want to thank you." 

"Have you been working on that speech?" Niall laughed. 

"That doesn't matter." Harry laughed . 

"Well back to the show yeah?" Zayn said as he cued the band to start playing. 

The looked at each other with grins. They looked extremely excited and happy. The music got them pumped up as they picked up where they left off. 

After Up All Night, they began to sing More Than This. It all seemed fine but everything just went downhill from there. The timing was off, they forgot who was suppose to sing Liam's part. It was fell apart from there. Fans still didn't mind, they were singing along. Niall looked back at me and shook his head. 

Seeing them from an all time high to this hurt me on the inside. I just couldn't handle it. 

The show was over and there was yet again another silent ride back home. I just leaned my head against Zayn as he mumbled to himself in disappointment. 

"That was complete shit." Harry whispered. 

"Worst performance ever." Louis agreed. 

I felt as if this was my cue to lighten the mood but it just didn't feel right. 

Niall's phone rang loudly and he was nearly passing out. 

"Pick up the damn phone will ya." Zayn snapped in frustration. 

Niall picked up the phone. 

"That was a bloodly sold out show too." Harry continued. "Hundreds of people." 

We got to back to the hotel once again and Niall was still on the phone. 

"Who are you even talking to?" Louis asked as Niall turned away walking onto the balcony. 

"That's strange." Zayn said. 

I walked towards the fridge and grabbed myself an ice tea. I sat on the counter top and began to talk a sip out of it. 

I hummed to random songs as everyone was busy on their phones. 

I looked out from the balcony window. Niall was off the phone and admiring the view. I slide the door open and walked onto the balcony. 

"Hey Niall." I said as I walked next to him. 

He didn't respond nor looked at me. 

"Are you alright?" I questioned as I looked at him. 

He shook his head. "He's gone." 

"Who?" I replied curiously while still trying to be sympathetic. 

"I can't believe it, we were such great friends." He looked down shaking his head. 

I froze not knowing what to say or do. I was never good to cheering people up when their love ones are gone. 

He turn towards me and gave me a tight hug. He buried his head into my shoulder as he began to sob. 

"He was my best friend." He repeated as I began to slowly tear up. 

"I'm sorry." I replied as he hugged me tighter. 

"My childhood friend, what did he do to deserve this?" He mumbled. 

"It'll be alright Niall." I whispered as tears began to fill my eyes and stream down my face.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He breathed heavily. "I haven't even spoken to Ben since we left for tour. 

"Im sorry." I repeated. 

"I'm a terrible person." He said as he shook his head. 

"No you're not." I said rubbing his back. 

"He only had me as a friend. I was his only friend. He didn't have anyone." He trembled. 

"I'm sure he had someone." 

"I completely abandoned him, he committed suicide. He didn't have anyone to ask him how his day was. I could of been that person. I use to be that one person." He whispered. "It's all my fault." 

"Niall... I think you should rest." I suggested as I slowly let go of him and wiping my tears. 

"I can't."

"You have too, you need to catch up on time difference." 

"I guess." He responded with a forced smile. "Love you Maribelle." 

"Love you too Niall, goodnight." I said as he walked to his room. 

I continuously looked at the view still tearing up because of Niall's lost. 

I hope to God the family of his best friend Ben is doing well back in Ireland. That's quite the tragic loss. Unlike him I haven't lost many people as of yet. Knowing that it happened to him made me quiet sad knowing that it might happen to me. 

I walked back inside wiping off the rest of my tears. I laid next to Zayn as he didn't look to happy. He greeted me hello and wrapped his arms around me. 

He didn't say a word. 

He just remained quite. 

My eyes began to droop and I soon fell asleep. 

"Hey Maribelle." Liam said with the most cheerful grin spreading his arms out. 

"Liam..." 

"Yes Miss Amie?" 

"You asshole." I smiled back giving him a hug. "No clue why I just called you an asshole. I missed you, correction we all did."

"I'm glad to be back." He replied as he stretched. "Feeling a tad bit jetlag." 

"Same here lad." Zayn agreed patting his shoulder. 

"It's nice to actually HAVE you back lad." Harry said nearly tackling him. 

"Well I feel a lot better." He grinned as he pointed at himself. "As you can see"

Liam came back from England feeling great as ever.

Everything was fine their was no problems.

 It the most serendipity event that has happened.

It was what you would call perfect.

The perfect moment we could ever ask for.

We all were happy for once. It was just perfect. 

Perfect until I woke up. 

vote/comment/haveaniceday. ~