"It's only awkward if you make it awkward Belle." (6)

Maribelle's Point of View.

I laid in bed, tossing and turning. I guess napping on the plane was a bad idea. It completely messed out my sleeping schedule. Well not like I even had one. I quietly rolled out of bed and tiptoed to the living room. This suite we were staying at was pretty huge. I shuffled my feet towards the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. 

"Can sleep?" Niall startled me making me lose my breath. 

"Shit don't do that Niall." I said as I closed the fridge door. "No as you can see I'm wide awake."

"Same." He said as he lowered the volume of the television. "Care to join me?" 

I walked over and sat beside him. We watched Spongebob because it was the only good show giving at six in the morning. We laughed softly at the stupidest things. We were both very sleep deprived people. Well I was, Niall was just a boy who couldn't sleep and had just a few beers. 

He shut the television off and turned to me. 

"You want to go for a walk?" He questioned me. 

"You okay though? Five beers doesn't seem so good." I said.

"I'm better than ever." He slurred his words. 

"Then sure." I answered simply. "A walk sounds good as a matter of fact, considering we have nothing bet--"

"Just put your shoes on please." He laughed. "And glasses and a hat." 

"Perhaps I should just wear some snow pants too." I laughed while slipping on my vans. "But I don't have glasses with me. They're probably squished in my luggage."

"Take my spare ones." He said tossing me a pair of ray bans as he took the swipe card in his other hand. 

We slickly left our hotel room without any noise or mess. Once we outside it was pretty cool. Although we were still in sleepwear. 

We walked by the nearest beach like park. It was really nice. It felt nice to just go for a walk without people following us or crying. I mean it happens everyday. 

Niall was great company even though he was a bit off. I learned a lot of great things about in the short time. I never really got to know Niall. Although he was being super blunt about everything. 

We stopped and sat on a near by bench. The wind smoothly commenced as we took our seat. He turned to me and began to smile. He indeed have a nice smile, although never noticed he had braces. 

"The weather is quite nice today." He said as he sat back against the bench. 

I nodded in agreement. 

"Erm those glasses, yeah they suit you a lot."

"Thanks for letting me borrow them." I laughed. 

"Keep them, they look good on you." 

"Nah I couldn't." I said as I took them off. I handed them back to him. 

"Just keep them." He said as he placed them back on my face. 

"Fine whatever Niall, but thanks." I replied with a huge grin. 

The sun was slowing beginning to rise. Niall was attempting to take a shot of the sun rising but I blocked part of it with my pinky finger. 

Niall uploaded it on twitter and hashtagged #MaribelleIsAwesome for some reason. 

I looked at my phone and saw that the tweet had a location attached to it. 

"Nice going Niall." I laughed as I locked my phone. "Way to tell the world where we are." 

"People are dumb." He protested. "No one would even know the coordinates to get here. But maybe we should go."