Morning Stroll? Niall? Enlighten me? (5)

Dedicated Chapter to AishaUl-haq; YOU'RE ONE COOL GAL :)

_______________________________________________________

Maribelle Point View.

For the next few days we were all very busy. We all in full preparation for the World Tour. We had to finalize all our song set lists. It wouldn't be fair if we were to sing different songs every time we were at a different venue. We also had to move into a hotel. Stupid people found out where we were staying. Well it was quite obvious considering I'm from this city. The hotel was very spacious. It was the Hilton hotel downtown. It's quite weird considering they tell not to keep it down when he clearly told them we are in preparation for our tour. So we had no choice but to rent a studio.

It has been a very long four-five days. All we have been doing is repetitively singing, fooling around and eating.

When it came to the day of the tour, we were all excited. A very known clothing label in BC sent us a collection of clothing to choose from to wear. I was probably the most excited.

When arrived at the venue did a quick rehearsal. I am very excited to perform in my hometown. I chose three of my favorite songs to play: Little Bird, Grow up and be Kids and Say You Like me.

After we had to go do some signing and what not. We received very odd gifts. I firstly got a pillow case with the boys faces' on them. That is extremely weird. Ally and Rachael showed up to the signing and pretended to be the loudest fan girls. It made us all laugh. Those girls never fail to make me smile.

Once it was all done we stayed in the green room. It was still raining unfortunately. I honestly hate the rain here. Rain in Canada is so depressing. I remember I went to New York... it was way better. I leaned my head against Zayn's shoulder as he explained his theory of why it rains. It was honestly the most ridiculous theory ever. It made me laugh.

"And that's why it rains." He said as he smiled down at me.

His smile gets me all the time. He's just so... I can't even describe it.

"Maribelle, time to get on stage." The stage director said.

"Goodbye." I said pressing my lips onto his.

"Wait." He said after pulling away.

"What?" I quickly said midway getting up from the couch.

"I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love you too Zayn." I said as the stage director grabbed my hand and led me to the stage.

This stage director was quite funny. He seemed very familiar, I think I've seen him before. Who knows maybe it's just my head.

"Break a leg." He said before I walked on stage to a very upbeat loud crowd.

The crowd was amazing, surprisingly they've known about Ed Sheeran. It made me smile hearing the crowd sing along. After the last song was sung, I got the crowd pumped for the guys.

"One Direction anybody?" I said into the microphone as people yelled and screamed.

I began to get goosebumps, this was crazy. Canadian directioners go hard. A few people threw things on stage.

"So you are the first ones to see them perform in this World Tour and I think it's pretty rad how I'm here. In my own hometown." I said as I grabbed a lampshade off the floor.

"Erm I believe that's mine." Liam said he came on stage.

"No it's mine." Louis protests as he ran for it.

"Well here we are... One Direction!" I yelled as I made my way off stage.

This life I'm currently living is amazing. This has possibly been the greatest thing I've ever experienced.

"Hi Maribelle." A girl said with a Teen Life microphone and a camera man beside her.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"I'm the head host from Teen Life on YouTube and you were amazing." She gushed with a huge smile.

"Aw thank you."

"Are you busy?" She questioned.

"Well I uh no." I said.

"How about we do some fun question time?"

"Yeah sure."

"Who is the cutest of One Direction?"

"They all are cute."

"If you can kiss one of them without knowing who would it be?" She questioned.

"Nia.. I mean next question." Do I not have a brain. Why am I saying Niall. Word vomit? What the hell am I .. I what? "Uh awkward."

"Wait is this recording?" She questioned her friend recording. I looked up hoping it wasn't recording. The girl shook her head . I sighed in relief, thank god it isn't. That would of been extremely weird and awkward. Although yes I would kiss Niall... on the cheek. He's adorable. Sadly, I had to do the interview all over again.

***

After the show we had a flight straight to Los Angeles. Los freaking Angeles. I never thought that one day I'd be here. We immediately went straight to a hotel hoping no one would know where we were.  Of course once we got the hotel there were massive fans outside crowding the hotel.

"You were amazing last night." Niall said as he looked at the room service menu.

"Thanks, so were you." I said with a smile. I took out my phone and fiddled with it. I glanced at Liam, something must of been wrong. His face was very pale, he didn't seem himself.

"Liam are you alright?" I questioned him.

"Everything's fine." He replied faking a smile.

"You don't look fine to me." I protested.

Liam sighed and got up. "I think I just need some sleep, night lads, night Belle."

"Goodnight."  We all said in unison.

"He's definitely not okay." Harry said as he shook his head. "Never have I ever seen him like this. I just hope he's okay. He better be okay, if he isn't okay then I won't be okay. We need Liam! Lia--"

"He'll be fine, it must of been the dreadful airplane ride or the food they gave him." Louis said patting Harry's shoulder. "Have you been here in LA Maribelle?"

"I... No, I haven't. I'm so excited to be here. Always dreamed of coming to California, I think it's beautiful here... Even though I hate the weather." I gushed as I fiddled with my phone.

"You haven't?" Niall gasped stopping me from lightly banging my phone against the table. "I-- I mean we have to show you around!"

"Morning walks around the beach is quite fun." Zayn said.

"Maybe we can do that tomorrow considering it's four in the morning." Niall suggested.

"Why not today?"

"It's not like we  wake up in another four hours, that's impossible for you!

"Are we honestly going to fight over this?" I questioned.  

"Get out of this." Niall and Zayn said.

They are honestly going to argue over this.  This is the most dumbest argument I have ever heard in my life. It's just a morning walk, it's not like this is life and death situation.

"Shush you two." Louis yelled.

" We'll go tomorrow morning, there is no way in hell we'll be energized enough for a morning stroll." Harry protested.

"Exactly Zayn, we should just go to the breakfast place. You'd enjoy that right Belle?" Niall said.

"Doesn't matter to me?" I said.

"Well, I'm off to bed." Zayn said as he got up.

"Maribelle guess what?" Harry said after staring at his phone. "Guess!"

I laughed. "Enlighten me Harry. Let me guess actually, Kathleen is flying out while we are in LA."

"Wow she's good." Niall laughed.

"How did you know?" He replied with the most confused face. "Can you read minds or?"

"Yup, I'm a superhuman with super powers." I simply said as Niall continuously laughed.

"Haz, I hope you know she texted everyone in capital letters. I think we all received the text that said SEE YOU SOON XXXXXXX !" Louis said.

"Ah! So excited for her to be here!" I exclaimed. "She's honestly the nicest person ever!"

"Woah fan girl over here." Harry said with a huge grin as everyone began to laugh.  

"I'm just excited that I won't be stuck with you guys, even though I still will be  in the end of all of this." 

"Shut up you, you love us." Niall  chuckled with a cheeky smile.

________________________________________________________________
Sorry, I've been encountering  massive writers block. YAY FOR NIALL AND ZAYN DRAMA YEAH BUDDDDDY.
MAY THE DRAMA COMENSE!
Currently writing this at the library with my good friend @Kathleenersss :D
She's one cool cat, and y'all should check out her fan fiction, SERENDIPITY. It's pretty amazing. IN MY OPINON, KATHLEEN YOUR INPUT IS INVAID BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING, STOP BEING SO INSECURE GIRL.
WORK THAT PONYTAIL.

Have a nice day everyone. 
Leave your comments and opnions VV :D