"I'm single as a pringle." (9)

Maribelle's Point View.

After the long eventful early morning with Zayn, I got three hours of sleep. I was awaken by my phone that was just vibrating every two seconds. Usually I didn't mind it considering they were just mentions from Twitter. I walked over to it and my phone completely froze. I sat on my side of the bed and grabbed my notebook and hooked it up to my phone. It began to restart and it quickly turn back to normal. I logged onto to twitter and turned off the mentions being sent to my phone. 

I shut my laptop closed and walked over to my luggage. I unzipped it, grabbed a fresh outfit and got changed. After I got changed I headed towards the kitchen. I greeted everyone at the table who were having breakfast.

"Pancakes? Omelet? Toast?" Harry questioned as he pointed at the food in the centre of the table. 

"Maybe a pancake." I answered as I grabbed one. "I've been receiving a lot of tweets lately. What's the big deal?" 

"Who knows." Niall said before taking a sip of juice. 

After breakfast, I went decided to repack my luggage.I sorted clothes and placing all the little gifts I've received. I walked over to my phone and unplugged it. I took a minute to look through my twitter. I noticed I was trending which was kind of cool. I pressed my name and read a few tweets. 

Reading them were quite tough. People were nice but I seemed to be more appealed to what the negative tweets were all about. 

"Hey Belle." Zayn said standing by the door frame. 

I looked up with a forced smile. 

"We have another interview junket to do." He yawned. "You alright?" 

"Why do they hate me?" I asked in confusion. "I haven't done anything wrong." 

"Fandom, a bunch of confused people. Don't worry babe it will be okay." Zayn said walking towards. He kissed my forehead. "Love you." 

"I guess so, I love you too." I replied zipping my luggage. 

I rolled my luggage to the door and saw Kathleen packing as well. I forgot that it was Kathleen's last day here in LA. 

"You know what? I wish things would just pack themselves. I hate packing so much!" She complained as slammed her clothes into her luggage. 

"Next time don't bring so much clothes." I laughed folding the wrinkled clothing. 

"They should have jobs for these things, I'd pay people to pack my stuff." She said trying to zip close her luggage. 

Her phone rang and she answered quickly. She nodded her head repeatedly and kept saying 'Yeah' and 'Mhm' 

The boys were already ready to leave for the junket which was quite a surprise considering they take forever. 

"Guess it's my time to go." She said getting up. 

She walked up towards each any everyone of us and gave everyone a hug. "I'm going to miss you all...again."

Once Kathleen left we all gathered around and sat on the couches. We all chatted amongst ourselves and waited. We were picked up in this huge bus. I was no longer looking forward to this. I think I liked it better letting the world think Zayn and I were or were not a couple. Leaving it a mystery was probably the greatest decision. 

We got driven to this "secret location" so they say. Well it surely wasn't a secret considering a lot of people showed up. It was on a beach in this building that you can completely see through the windows. Questions were very repetitive. Until the last interview from this YouTube channel. Interviewers from YouTube are never boring.

Matt and Lizz were very popular YouTubers that interview celebrities and use very original questions from the ones they make up to fan questions. 

"Amanda from Poland wants to know what was the last movie you went to." Lizz asked reading out the question.

"The Hungry Games" Niall answered. "It was so good." 

"Ah Hunger Games." She corrected him. "Such a good film."

"It was good, Katniss kicked ass!" Matt said as he nodded his head. "Who is in a relationship?"

I find it funny how this question has always been questioned. Reminded me how much of a big deal it is for the media now a days. Everyone's hand shot up into the sky except Niall. 

"Interesting with who?" Lizz gasped as she turned to Matt. 

"Erm, I'm with this really awesome girl Kathleen back from England. "We get on really well."

"Ally, this girl Ally. Yeah so hi Ally. She's Canadian." He waved at the camera. 

"Oh yeah, that makes sense; looks like it was quite the party back in Canad--" 

"I'm single as a pringle." Niall interrupted. 

Zayn smiled at me and was about to answer. I honestly feel very awkward announcing we were a couple. It's just people make it such a big deal. "We are ... yeah." He said with a huge grin. 

"How is it like being together on the same tour?" Matt asked.

"Them two together is like no one else in the room, they're like making out every five minutes. It's horrible!" Harry laughed. 

"That's a complete lie, that's Harry and Kathleen." Niall said turning to Harry as he began to blush. 

"Well that's all for today viewers, bye." We said as he were directed to read off a huge cue card. 

After it was all done with we got up and said thanks to everyone in the studio. The boys greeted a few lucky fans that were lucky to enough to get invited to meet them. I was stopped by Lizz once again. 

"I'm sorry for all the twitter drama earlier," She said patting my shoulder, "You didn't deserve it."

I smiled slightly in response. "It's not a big deal, nothing like a few death threats or anything." 

"Hope to see you around." She said giving me a hug. 

Later that day we were driven once more back to the airport. We boarded the plane and was on our way to New York City for more interviews and a show for the next day. Looks like the boys have their own plane. The coolest thing about it was that the seats were huge and there was wifi on the plane. 

We sat on the seats that faced one another. 

"Our fandom is crazy." Harry said as he grabbed his laptop onto the table in front of us. "Karry is trending, reminds me of Curry." 

"Sometimes it's too crazy for my liking, but we can't do much can we?" Zayn said as he nodded his head. 

"I miss Liam." Niall said changing the complete mood in conversation. 

"I do too." I agreed as I sighed. "It feels weird without him. 

"I've tried calling earlier but his mum said he was asleep." Harry said logging into twitter. "He also hasn't been tweeting." 

"This doesn't sound so swell." Louis said as he leaned his chair back. 

I began to become really drowsy. I normally don't like falling sleep on planes. I always had such difficultly sleeping on planes. Hopefully this will help me adjust to the time difference. 

When I woke up and heard Liam's voice. 

"Bye everyone." I heard him say before my eyes shot open. 

"Liam?" I questioned. "Where's Liam?" 

I looked up, Niall and Harry were merely in tears. I was confused but didn't want to ask anything. Louis shut the laptop closed as he shook his head. I turned Zayn as he lowered his fitted cap. 

This couldn't be good. 

I began to be extremely anxious. I was dying to know but on the other hand I didn't want to know. It killed me not knowing what was up with Liam. I hated seeing everyone like this. I felt hopeless. 

It was the last hour before landing. Everyone was knocked out. Niall was sobbing in his sleep. Zayn used my shoulder as a pillow and had his fingers intertwined with mine. 

I saw Harry's phone flashed a orange colour. The colour orange indicated that Liam messaging. I leaned slightly forward and grabbed the phone. 

I know it was wrong to be doing this but I had too. 

I guessed his password which was "Kathleen is awesome" 

So obvious, I'm surprised he even had it as that. 

I was about to open his text message but I thought I should just text him myself with my own phone. 

Hey Liam! I hope you're alright, sorry I missed the skype call feeling quite tired. 

I received an instant reply. 

Just went to the doctors, "Extreme exhaustion and a severe flu blah blah blah" so they say. Goodnight xx

I found myself smiling at the fact that he was somewhat okay. I'm just glad he isn't here. 

Night Liam & sweet dreams. 

We landed and instantly left from the VIP exit. Once we got to our hotel everyone seemed to be in a very upbeat mood. I myself was too. 

"Let's party tonight!" Niall yelled dragging his luggage to the side. "Yeah buddy!" 

"Aw yeah." Zayn said with a foolish smile giving a hi five to Niall and I. 

I honestly was not up for us party. I've been clubbing before in the passed. Vowed I wouldn't anymore and look what's happening. To the clubs we go! 

Once we were ready and headed out to the club. The music thudded loudly as the five of us entered the club. Everyone scattered around but I stayed with Zayn. 

Drinks were passed around and consumed. Zayn grasped both of my hands and danced with me. He pressed his lips onto mine with quite the passion. I pulled away with a smile. 

"Oh no Harry is being a complete twat." Zayn slurred his words speaking loudly into my ears. 

I turned my head nearly giving myself whiplash. 

"Where?" Zayn I sad in confusion. 

"Babe over there you, lemon like shirt." He said pointing out where he was. 

All I could see was a platinum blonde girl provocatively dancing with a curly hair boy. 

"Oh I see now." I replied taking Louis' drink. 

"Cheeky." Louis yelled also mumbling random stuff. 

"I love her." Zayn laughed slurring his words. 

Niall bumped into us causing me to drop my drink. The rest of the night just was one big blur. 

***

"Rise in shine Belle." Niall chimed as I slowly awoken. 

"Niall leave me alone." I mumbled into the pillow. 

"You passed out, it was quite funny." Niall laughed sitting on the edge of the couch. 

"Yeah, no more partying for you babe." Zayn laughed sitting on the opposite couch. 

"I am a complete idiot. Why did we have to go to the club?" Harry raged startling me. "Why I kiss that girl. 

"Just tell the truth." I yelled sitting up.

"It's not that easy." He protested. 

"Of course it is, the longer you keep it a secret, the longer she'll have time to figure it out." I replied throwing the remote at him. 

"I don't know how. It's not that simple you know. I like the hungover Maribelle, she comes up with valid advice." Harry laughed as he caught the remote. 

"I'm not hungover, I'm perfectly fine." 

"Sure you are." Harry teased. "I suppose you're right."

|

__________________________________________________
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ! Sorry I havevn't been updating lately. I've had MAJOR writers block! It sucks.... I know :( !  EXCPECT ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE THOUGH :) trying to make up from the long wait! 

Have  a nice day :)

Also let's just take the time to acknowledge how weird these people are. 

comments ?! thoughts ?! concern ?!