Kissing the enemy? (2)

Maribelle's Point of View.

We finally arrived on my street after being smushed by commuters of the public transit. At first I barely recognized it, everything looked so innovated and not so crappy looking. The government finally decided to fill the pot holes, planted new tress, fix the sidewalks... It was like I was on some movie set. Everything looked breathtaking.

"Wow." Harry said in amazement. "This is your neighborhood?"

"Yeah, it is... I barely recognize it, this is... Wow!" I said as I began to walk towards my house.

Louis yelled as I grabbed the spare key from the mailbox.

"That isn't safe." Liam chuckled as he lifted his luggage up the steps.  

I pushed the door slowly as I faced the boys. "It's not like I'm breaking into my own home." I turned around...

"What the..." I spoke out in confusion.

"Welcome home Maribelle!" A chorus of familiar people yelled.

I froze as everyone continued to yell and scream. It felt as if everything just slowed down. Ally, Amanda, Steve, and everyone was here. I hate half these people, why are they here? How did they know I'm coming home? I didn't tell anyone. I didn't even tell Ally for crying out loud. I turned around to the guys, they threw their hands up and yelled surprise."

Are they out of their British minds?

I hate all these backstabbers!

They are all immature, self centred, egotistic people.

"Oh, you shouldn't have..." I said forcing a smile to the my fellow ex-friends. They took the boys luggage along with mine.

"Oh it was alll Ally and Louis idea!" Amanda said with a snarky smile. "They are so fab!"

"Oh...how sweet!?" I said as I walked inside.

We were led to the basement. I don't even know half these people now that I realize it. I stood on the corner and observed everyone. Did half these people come from a different city? I haven't even seen half these people. Wow...they even got Steve to DJ this party. Last time I checked, he was the hugest nerd. Boy do people change.

As I expected all the "popular" girls were gushing over Harry, Niall and Liam. Niall and Harry seemed so uninterested. The both yawned every once so often. Poor boys, being forced to speak to very immature and annoying girls. Dubstep and techno music began to play. I never ever liked this kind of music. I think I miss England more than I missed being here.

"Hey Belle!" I turned around as Jake walked towards me.

"Oh you're here too, hi." I said in complete awkwardness. I need to find a way out of here and fast.

"I need to tell you... something."

"If it's to say you want another chance it's--"

"I'm over you.'

"Finally." I mumbled.

"Just a tad bit, I miss being your friend."

I smiled slight, "Aw, friends?"

"Friends." He confirmed as he let out his hand for me to shake. I opened my arms and gave him a hug instead. "Welcome home, even though you're not here for long, you get me." He smiled then walked away into the crowd of people.

I sat down on the couch, I'm not quite the party person. I sighed in relief. I guess that's just what he needed. Now I don't have to worry about him... that much.

"O-M-G MARIBELLE?!" Amy shrieked with Amanda by her side.

Amy. The hugest whore you will ever meet. She's just one of those people, once you see that face, you automatically feel disgusted. She acted like the was the coolest when clearly she was trash. Why is she talking to me? She hated my guts since pre-K. I've truly have done nothing to her and she treated me like I was not human. Same with Amanda, although she was a little nicer.

"Oh hi!" I replied

"I have missed you so much Amie!" She yelled out with a fake smile.

We hate each other, where is she going with this?

"Oh ho--"

"WOW! You look good! Love what you did to your hair.  How did you get your ends to be so light? Dip dye? That is so chick!" Amanda touched the strands of hair that fell from my top knot. She made me feel quite uncomfortable.

"Okay?" I yelled as the music suddenly stopped. "This is weird."

"Very weird, you should come get our hair done!" Amy screamed out in excitement.

Awkward...

"Right?" Amanda added. "Ally is coming!"

"Sadly." She yelled from across the room. "Steve music on please!"

"I uh--"

"Uh? Great then!" She said as she got up and did a little clap. She walked away and Amanda followed her. Ugh, it's like Regina George and her little mouse.

This so called party is really lame.  Barely anyone has gone up to me and brought up conversation. This was a party for them! I am completely fed up with these selfish people. I walked up to Steve, who is now a DJ and completely stole the microphone from him.

"It's really sweet that all of you came for me but I'm jet lagged and need sleep. If you truly want to see me come see me and 'One Direction' in concert a week from now. So go forth with your night and get drunk and high else where..." I said as everyone barely listened. "I'm calling the cops."

In a matter of minutes, everyone left.

Along with the mess the left.

"That was the worst party ever!" Harry declared as he laid on the couch.

"I got a girl's number!" Niall said in excitement. "We are going to the salon tomorrow!"

"Ew Amanda? Amy?" I asked in utterly disgust.

"Amy."

"OH LORD." I yelled in laughter. "I'm apparently invited, sadly and Ally is!"

"WHAT?" Louis yelled. "I'M COMING."

"No you don't." I protested. "It's going to horrible, they are such typical teenage girls, even worse."

"I'm coming for Ally not them." He chuckled.

"Well then..."

"Where's Zayn?" Liam questioned as he picked up the empty bottles of beer.

"Good question." Harry yawned. "Hey Maribelle, mind putting my sweater in the closet or something."

I sighed and took his sweater. I walked over to basket full of hangers and placed the sweater on it. "Things I do for you Harry." I said as I walked over to the closet. If only I could just throw this behind the couch, I wouldn't have to do this. I opened the closer door and saw Zayn standing in the closet.

"Uh Zayn?" I whispered.

"Mhm." He mumbled before yawning. "That was a good nap."

He walked out of the empty closet as if it was nothing.

"So how was Narnia?" I asked as I placed the coat into the closet.

"Was rather good." He chuckled.

"I envy you, you missed the most boring party ever. It was horrible." I explained.

"It was rubbish Zayn." Harry added.

"Great!" He said in relief. "I'm hungry, can we pizza?"

"Sure thing I'll give you the number and you can get whatever." I gave Zayn a few flyers and the home phone.

"Has to have bacon." Niall whispered. "And chicken."

Zayn decided to go crazy and order a few pizza along with wedges. It was practically midnight, the pizza place probably we have no life. We sat front on the porch and jammed to random songs. The pizza man's car parked a block away. That was quite unusual, they usually park in the driveway. I watched carefully as the person slowly approached us with the food.

"Ahem, your food." Wow I mistaken this person for a boy.

"I'll take that!" Niall chimed placing his guitar on his seat.

"So how much is it?" I questioned as she began to walk away.

"Free, I'm late." She answered continuing to walk.

"Pft, no you're not."  I said as I caught up with her.

"We will triple tip you!" Niall said as he caught up with me as well. She turned around and looked down at the ground. Why does she seem so familiar for? Niall looked at me with a mischief smile. He reached over and instantly grabbed her hat. Her ponytail got removed and revealed her long blonde hair. Her eyes shot up in complete shock.

"Well look who it is, miss popular." I said as I crossed my arms. "Telling everyone you worked for a recording studio eh? You're on amazing liar. Never changed, never changed."

"How about you huh?" Amanda snapped. "Miss I don't party anymore?"

"HA, at least I changed my way for the better, unlike you. You made me realize how much time I wasted." I said as she grabbed my fist.  

"No one really liked you Maribelle." She said as moved closer to me.

I chuckled. "Do you honestly think I'm scared of you?"

"You're a slut." She yelled at me before she grabbed my hair slightly pulling it.

"Time for you to go check out a mirror. I'm not the slut here!"  I yelled before grabbing her hair. "I don't think you want your extensions to go flying, but then again we are getting our hair done tomorrow. That's if you even wake up."  

"Where's the money?" She yelled as I dodged her punch.

"Oh, you were late." I said as Zayn picked me up and Niall escorted her back to the car.

___

“What the hell was that?" Louis questioned before devouring his pizaa.

I rolled my eyes in complete annoyance. “Don’t even ask me.”

“Damn, Maribelle isn’t afraid of no one.” Niall said as he snapped his fingers causing everyone to laugh.

“Niall?” I questioned.

“Yes Belle.” He said as he laughed.

“Why is it that you’re only blushing on one cheek.” I said I at stared at his right cheek.

“Did you let the enemy kiss you?” Harry gasped.

"Nah, I don't even know her name." He gushed.

"Good job lad." Zayn said as he patted his back. 

__________________________________
Yay for new characters. boo for them being so rude and so weird.
Sorry if you didn't enjoy this chapter, LOL I feel so insecure about it. I think this is the least favourite chapters I've ever written.

VOTE COMMENT SAY WHAT.

Sorry for uploading quite late.

It's been a while.