"It's quite a lengthy name so we call ourselves TWGIOD." (7)

Maribelle's Point of View.

Kathleen and I had no choice but to leave the hotel because the boys unexpectedly had radio  interviews. They were scheduled to be done at one. We thought we would kill some time. We headed out to the closest mall. I'm pretty sure no one would recognize us. It's not like we were known anyways.

"I think we should head out to Starbucks before anything." Kathleen suggested before we went into any stores. 

I nodded in complete agreement as we walked to the nearest one. We both ordered together, our sever was quite the flirtatious guy. We both laughed in unison when he attempted to try to get both our numbers. We did give him a number. Kathleen took a napkin and wrote the Nandos number. The signed it with a heart and a fake name Lucy. 

"Here's my number." She handed the number to him. 

"Sweet just got a british girl's number!" He yelled. 

We walked away laughing. We walked around the mall in search of something to buy. Store after store nothing seemed interesting.  They were just average stores. While walking out from a boutique store a lady from hair extension booth called us over. Normally I wouldn't walk over but Kathleen looked pretty interested. 

"I know you two." She whispered. "You're in a band." 

"Ah yes yes." I played along with the elderly lady. "

"Yeah we are called Two Girls going in One Direction." She trying to act serious. "It's quite a lengthy name so we call ourselves TWGIOD."

"I've heard of that screamo band." She said in realization. 

"Oh please would you be interested in free hair curlers to endorse our line?" She said in complete interest. 

"I thought you were selling weaves--" 

"Sure!" Kathleen said as the lady handed them over to us. 

The lady explained how to properly use the hair curlers because you know people in screamo bands don't curl their hair. I can't believe she thinks Kathleen and I are in a screamo band. I swear we look nothing like a person who would a part of one.

We realized that it was time to head back to the hotel, we did. I knocked on the door hoping they were over with interviews. Harry opened the door only acknowledging Kathleen. He walked over to get and smashed his lips onto her. 

"Hello to you too Harry." I laughed as I dropped my bags by the sofa. 

"Would you like to remove your lips from hers and tell me where everyone else is?" I questioned Harry. 

"Balcony!" He yelled. 

"Thank you." I mumbled as I got up to grab an ice tea from the fridge. I opened the can and walked over to the balcony. I slid the door open. I over heard Niall and Zayn yet again arguing over complete nonsense. 

I sat beside Louis as he was minding his own business. His eyes were completely planted onto his phone. 

"What's happening now?" I questioned now. 

"Fighting over plans for tonight." He sighed flipping through twitter and what not. "You're trending by the way."

I looked at him as he tweeted: #MaribelleisAwesome sitting right beside her be jealous @HiBelle. 

"Isn't that lovely." I said before taking a sip. Zayn and Niall were still arguing over nonsense. "It's what Niall tweeted earlier right?" 

"I think so." Louis laughed. "Can I have a sip of that?"