Love Always Gives

"You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving."

The motivation to enter a relationship and get married should be LOVE. Same with any kind of relationship, like with friends, siblings, relatives, classmates, families, etc. We must want to GIVE to that relationship, not to TAKE from that relationship.

Why are some people so afraid of confessing their love for someone? Simply because they're afraid that their love would be rejected.

Can we not love without expecting a person to love us back?

For 19 years of not knowing God, I thought I was loving my friends and family so much that I always end up being so deeply hurt. I loved them with my best because I want to get the same from them. I was hurting because I was waiting for something in return, but did not get it.

Thank God for telling me I was doing it the wrong way, for the wrong reasons.

There is no such thing as selfish love.

GOD is Love.

There is no ounce of selfishness in Him.

Therefore, Love is NEVER selfish.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." -Romans 5:8

He knows that not all of us will love Him back. He knows that in that state, being sinners, we have no capability to love like He does. Yet, He chose to give His best because He loves us. He isn't forcing us to love Him back. He is loving us continuously even if we all do fail Him daily.

Now, tell me, why wouldn't I love Him back, if in my worst state, He did love me best?

God bless your heart, beloved. He loves you so much, even if you kept on rejecting His love for you. :")