Welcome to Number 17 Bedlam lane.

Molly and Eponine were talking in the Gryffindor common room when Courfeyrac ran over and collapsed in the chair next to them with Enjolras following close behind.

"Sooo, where are you lot heading this Christmas?" Courfeyrac asked with an unfamiliar accent. An Irish accent of which they had never heard Courfeyrac speak in before.

"Courf are you just putting that on, or were you putting on an English accent whenever you talked to us?" Eponine finally asked. Courfeyrac stared at her for a while and slumped back in his chair. Enjolras sat down next to Courfeyrac's chair.

"He comes from Dungannon," Enjolras stated. "He thought that having an Irish accent was uncool but, as I've told him before, it's awesome."

"You're damned right it's awesome," Eponine said. "Why on earth are you ashamed of your accent?"

"I just thought people wouldn't like it, it was pretty stupid but I genuinely thought that," Courfeyrac grumbled.

"How and why?" Molly asked him.

"Besides the point!" Courfeyrac said, his arms flapping about in the air. "What are you doing for Christmas?"

"Well I'm staying at Hogwarts," Eponine said. "To get away from my crap family."

"I'm going home, to meet my crap family," Molly snorted. "What are you two doing?"

"I'm staying at Hogwarts," Enjolras murmured, not wanting to get into the subject.

"I'm going home," Courfeyrac said happily.

"Glad to see you're still Irish," Molly stated.

"Now I know people think I sound awesome, it's never gonna go away," Courfeyrac laughed.

"Is Grantaire going home with you?" Enjolras asked.

"Why do you care?" Molly smirked.

"I don't, I just want to know," Enjolras muttered.

"Well don't worry because he is, we don't want you two in another shouting match, do we now?" Molly sniggered.

*

"Don't forget to write!" Jehan said as he gave Eponine a hug.

"I will, you'll write back won't you?" Eponine asked.

"Of course!" Jehan said and got onto the train.

"Since when have you two been friends?" Molly asked.

"Since I met him. Charms with the Hufflepuffs and I was Jehan's partner," Eponine said. "Now, I'm not going to hug you because I know you'll kill me, but if you don't write I'll be the one hiring out Montparnasse to do my dirty work, got it?" Molly nodded and waved goodbye to Eponine.

The journey back to London seemed incredibly long and boring as Bahorel and Grantaire were in a deep conversation about their chocolate frog cards leaving Molly, in her boredom, to gaze out of the window. They grabbed their stuff and got off of the train.

"See you R, if anything happens, to either of you, you know here I live!" Bahorel called back as he greeted his almost loving parent.

"One parent?" Molly asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, his mother died of something or other last year," Grantaire said sadly.

"Oh," Molly sighed.

"You two, over here now!" a voice barked at them.

"Yes father," Grantaire called back and cocked his head over to his, their, parents. "Hello mother, father."