Young and In Love

Author's Note: Thank you to  ForestA2000  for your comments on my last chapter.

Mmm, this is so good.

I shift in Faith's arms as we lie together on my couch. She shifts with me and we both get comfortable where we are.

Just being here in Faith's arms like this, I feel so safe and secure. We've been together for three months now, not including the couple days we were apart after I found out about the deal Faith and my sister made. It's been a month since that happened and ever since then we've spent as much time as we could together and every moment of that getting comfortable with each other. Being around each other like this does that for us. We haven't done anything either. We haven't even kissed. No kissing, no touching, no groping or rubbing unless I want it.

There have been more than a few moments where I've wanted to do more, where we've both wanted to, but we haven't. It has never felt quite right, and Faith hasn't pushed me at all. She just keeps saying that she'll wait until I'm ready. And I love her even more for every time she says it. I wish I could do something to help her through things until I am ready though. It can't be easy for her, having to wait for me. Sometimes when we're around each other, I'll hear a growl or a grunt or something from her and I just know she wants more than what I'm giving her.

I keep asking if there's something I could be doing to help her work out some of the tension that must be building up inside her after all this time, but she keeps turning me down. She says she won't make me do anything I'm not ready for, and if she has to, she has ways of relieving the tension at home. Tools, she calls them. Of course I know they're not actually tools, and she tells me about the different things she uses sometimes, but she likes to call them tools, so who am I to argue? She says it's all she really needs until I'm ready.

I think things might be changing though. I'm starting to feel like I'm ready for kissing and touching and groping and maybe more. All this time we've been spending together, talking and cuddling the way that we have, it's made me feel like I'm ready to take the next step and give myself to her. Not because I want to make her feel good and relieve her frustration, even though I do want to do that for her, but because I think that I'm ready for it. I think I'm finally ready to share with her an experience that I'll probably remember for the rest of my life.

I shift my head downward on her shoulder so I can look down at her body. Slowly, I move my free hand up over her left breast. My index finger starts to trace circles around her left nipple over her shirt. Instantly her body reacts to my touch, arching into my finger and forcing more contact. A gasp escapes her lips.

"What... what are you doing?"

That puts a smile on my face and I start to put a little more pressure on my tracing finger.

"Teasing you..."

She lets out another gasp.

"You... you don't have to do that."

My smile turns into a grin as I continue with what I'm doing.

"I know."

Yet another gasp from her.

"I... don't want to pressure you into anything you're not... ready..."

With that, I stop circling my finger over her nipple and press my hand flat against her breast. Turning my head up to look in her eyes as she lifts her head from the couch to look down at me, I smile at the desire in her voice as she stops mid sentence.

"You're not pressuring me. I want to. I'm ready."

Then I push myself up enough so I can slide half my body up half of hers and kiss her softly. The kiss is slow and soft, our lips melding together as the passion between us builds more and more while the seconds pass. She moans into the kiss and so do I as her arms wrap themselves around me, pressing our bodies together more. As we break the kiss, she keeps one arm around me and uses the other to reach up and brush the hair out of my face lovingly.