Make Out Movie

She should be coming.

Leaning back against the wall, I wait for Faith to come.

Faith should be here any minute. We said Tuesday at 7. It's almost seven. I hope she hasn't changed her mind about coming. Because if she did then maybe she changed her mind about other things too. But why would she change her mind? We've been having so much fun together. We've been dancing and talking and everything. She doesn't have any reason to change her mind. Unless I haven't been as fun as she says I have been.

But Faith doesn't have any reason to lie to me. She wouldn't have kept coming back if she wasn't having fun. She would've said something. She would've had a reason for us not to spend time together anymore. In all the time we've spent together, she hasn't said anything like that. If anything, she's given me every reason to believe that she wants to spend more time with me. Like that kiss. It was a really nice kiss. Why would she kiss me back if she didn't think she was at least having fun? Maybe having feelings for me. At least I hope she's having feelings for me.

I'm not sure what I'll do if she doesn't. Because I know I have feelings for her, and I'd like to hope that we'll be able to explore those feelings. If it's mutual that is. Which I'll know if she actually shows up. Of course, I never did figure out if this was an actual date or just two friends getting together for fun. I'm just naturally assuming that things have changed because of the kiss. Something I'm hoping will happen again. Repeatedly if she's okay with it. She just has to actually get here. The movie starts at 7:20. That only gives us 20 minutes to buy the tickets and get our snacks and stuff.

I glance back and forth across the street to see if she's anywhere in sight.

Wait, is that her? I think it is. She's coming this way. She looks good... very good. It looks like she's wearing red leather pants and a tight t-shirt. I don't think I remember her wearing leather pants in the times we've seen each other the past little while. Faith looks hot in them. She should wear them more often. I definitely wouldn't mind. Hopefully she'll like what I'm wearing. I thought I'd go with something a little different. A short sleeve blouse and a hip hugging skirt I stole from Buffy's closet. It goes down to just above my knees. She's told me I'm hot before, and hopefully Faith will notice even more with what I'm wearing. That could help with my hope for more kissing between the two of us.

We could have a lot more fun than we have been if we added kissing to the fun we've been having. Kissing has been fun in the experiences that I've had, and I haven't had that much experience. I'd like to get a little more experience though. And I think that Faith might be the way that I could get more. Not that experience is the only reason I want to spend time with Faith. She's a really great woman. She's funny, interesting, and I like her a lot. Faith and I could be good together. If she thinks at least some of the same things about me that I think about her. I'm hoping I'll be able to find out some time tonight, or soon.

Faith makes her way down the street towards me. She sees me and smiles, picking up the pace of her walk. My dark haired slayer friend closes the distance between us and puts her arms around me.

Oh, a hug. I like that.

I put my own arms around her and squeeze her tightly to me in greeting.

"Hey..."

"Hi Faith, good to see you. How are ya?"

"Five by five, same as usual."

We break the hug and stand there together, facing. Her eyes drag themselves over my body appreciatively.

"You're looking good."