Sudden Impulses

Wow, that was cool.

We break our way into the bathroom, laughing.

I guess last time wasn't a fluke. We really do have a lot of fun together. We've been dancing all night and every moment has been a lot of fun. Faith is a great person to spend time with. She knows exactly how to have the best fun. Being around her makes me feel so free, so alive. It's a really great feeling. I just hope that she feels the same way. She said she had a lot of fun last night, but is she having the same kind of fun tonight? I mean, she's laughing. We played that joke on a guy a second ago. He was totally checking us both out.

He wasn't that great looking, but he sure had confidence. He went right up to us and asked if we wanted to dance, both of us at the same time. So I had an idea. And I think Faith had the same idea because she totally went along with what I was doing. I went right up to him and played it cool, turned on the charm. Then Faith started doing the same thing, making him think that we both wanted him so bad. He fell for it like a ton of bricks.

He actually thought we were both really into him. Then again, who wouldn't with Faith draped all over him like she was? I had the idea that we'd give him a dance to remember and then leave him high and dry. But Faith had other ideas. She leaned into him and whispered in his ear. To hear what she said, I pressed my body right up against his. Her words had him all but squirming in his jeans. She said...

'Why don't we skip the dance, go out into the alley and the three of us can have a REAL good time?'

It took everything I had not to crack up laughing right then and there. Any guy with half a brain would know that there was no way that was going to happen, but we had him so worked up he would've believed anything we said. We could've told him the sky was yellow and he would believe us. So it worked, and he might as well have run for the back exit. We followed him to the door and he pretty much did our work for us. He went out into the back alley and only turned around once the door was closed, and we were nowhere in sight. The second the door closed we cracked up laughing.

Neither of us could believe that he actually fell for that. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, or been a part of. Then some of the people around us started looking at us like we had two heads or something, so we put a lid on it until we got here. And now I think I'm gonna fall over I'm laughing so hard. That was hilarious.

Trying to look at Faith, I notice my eyes are all blurry. I wipe away the tears in my eyes with my fingers and try to stop laughing. It's hard though because that was so much fun and really funny. We both start to calm down a little. Faith is the first to almost speak. Thankfully, it doesn't look like anyone else is in here right now.

"That was..."

"Funny as hell..."

She nods with her head when her laughing gets to a manageable level.

"Yeah..."

It's still a little hard to believe.

"Can you believe he fell for that?"

"Actually... yeah..."

She can?

I look at her slightly confused but with a big grin on my face since I'm still trying to stop laughing.

"Really?"

Again she nods her head.

"Yeah, I used to see it all the time. It was a trick I used to use on a lot of guys back in SunnyD."