Chapter 19

HOLY CHEESEBALLZ.... 1,000 READS!! hkafkasöasfa THANK YOU SO MUUUCH ♥♥♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling better than I've ever been in the last couple days. Everyone else seems to be up already, so I get down to the kitchen where everyone is gathered.

"Jade!" Demi bursts when she sees me. "Just in time for breakfast."

I take a seat and everyone starts digging in. I have a feeling that I'll actually be able to eat a normal breakfast like normal pepole do. I put some eggs and bacon on my plate, but as I looked up I saw Shelia looking at me. She has a disgusted expression, like I'm a piece of stinky slime or something. But I just ignored her, I'm not gonna let her take away this good feeling. Even thpugh it's a bit easier to eat it still takes time. I can't finish the whole thing though. Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry has left the table, and for some reason Shelia is still here. Demi takes my plate with some leftovers. Shelia gives her a look. Ugh she's so annoying.

"You're gonna eat that?" She says in a bitchy tone.

"Yeah, so?" Demi says.

"That's going straight to you thighs..." She says and eye her.

Oh no she didn't. That bitch did not just... Niall open his mouth to say something, but I'm way ahead of him. I stand up. She can insult me but I wont let her insult my friends.

"You know what's going straight to your face?" I say irritaded.

But before she can answer, my fist is flying thorugh the air, hitting her right between the eyes. Head shot. She starts crying as blood starts to run down her nose. The others rush in to see what happened. Liam helps her dry the blood off but she pushes him away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yells. "I'M GETTING OUT HERE. I HATE YOU ALL! I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

She rushes to her room, pick her stuff and shuts the fron door behind her. Is this really happening? Did that whore just leave? We all stand there, staring at the door like she's gonna come back and yell 'kidding!', but when we doesn't, we all start cheering and clapping and high-fiving eachother. She's gone. The she devil is finally gone.

We clean up the table and Liam announce that Danielle and Eleanor are coming. I'm excited to meet Liam's and Louis' girlfriends, they seem to be really nice.

~~

As soon as the door open the girls fling themselves on them, hugging for about 5 minutes. Damn, they must've really missed each other. When they finally pull away from one another they greet and hug the others too. I'm shy when it comes to strangers, I start to act like myself when I get to know them first so when it's my turn to get a hug I just stand there and look awkward.

We go to the livingroom and just chat and get to know eachother. We show them where to put their stuff and where to sleep. We all have so much to tell and share.

"Jade, remember that dress I told you to try on?" Liam asks.

I nod.

"What about it?"

"We never got to see it on you. Go try it on."

I get up, get into my room and take the dress out. I remember last time I tried it on didn't end well, but I'm feeling too good to care right now. I don't even care about sipping it all the way up. I step out of the room.

"It's a little bit loose." Liam says, eyeing me up and down. "But we can probably fix that."

"You're gonna look great at the party tonight." Louis says.