Chapter 12

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by hearing voices from the kitchen. I sat up and realized I wasn't in my bed. Then I remembered. I wish my discovery was false, that I'd just dreamt it. But no, it's true. I'm falling for Harry. I look down at him. He's still sleeping. He's so beautiful... I mentally slap myself. I get out of the bed and start walking towards the kitchen.

I can't fall for Harry. It's not... safe. It's not safe for me to fall for anyone, at all. I always end the same way. Heartbroken. The only difference between my other crushes and this one is that I know that Harry would never like me like that. It's useless to even try, I know that for sure. But then there is that stupid voice when you fall in love, that always makes thing more complicated than they already are. Harry asked me to sleep with him, so? Does it mean something more than that? Maybe... No. It doesn't. We're friends, he simply wanted me to fall asleep so I wouldn't be sleepy during the day. Stop over thinking things!

I walked into the kitchen to see Louis, Niall, Liam and... Demi?

"Demi?" I ask idiotic. "Are you already here?"

I sit down and they ask me what I want for breakfast. I don't want anything. I know I promised to recover but... I'm frustrated at myself for falling in love. I know it sounds stupid, but I am. I'm just gonna get hurt. I can't eat when I'm frustrated. I frown and shake my head.

"Jade." Demi says and gives me a serious look. "I thought you wanted to get better?"

I sigh. This has nothing to do with food. But why should I eat when I won't enjoy it anyway? I have no appetite, I just wish I could take my heart out so I don't have to feel anything anymore. 

"I just...don't...want...anything." I say slowly.

Demi sighs.

"We still have some pancakes left." She says. "They're in the fridge."

"Fine." I say sighing.

I get up, take out the pancakes and put one in the microwave. I start to feel anxious. Ugh, I hate this. It's just one. Just to avoid their nagging. But when I'm sitting at the table, with a fork in one hand and a knife in my other, I can't eat it. I sigh. They're all looking at me, I look at them. I put the fork and knife down, crossing my arms.

"Why aren't you guys eating?" I ask, trying to look angry.

Louis chuckles at my face.

"We already ate, J.D."

A sleepy Zayn walks in, rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, pancakes." He says taking the plate with the cold pancakes and start eating them with his hands.

I chuckle and start eating a small piece of my own pancake.

"Zayn." Liam says frowning. "Behave yourself."

Demi, Louis, Niall and I burst out laughing. I bubble with happiness, making it easier to eat. Zayn sat down at the table, still eating with his hands. When we both finished, Liam gave us instructions on what to do.

"Okey guys, we need to pack." He said bossy. "Zayn don't forget any of your hair products, Demi you can help Niall and Jade, go wake Harry up."

Right, Harry. I'd almost forgot about him. Almost. I walk into his room. he's still sleeping peacefully. How can he sleep for so long? I know that simply shake his shoulder and tell him to get up won't wake him up, so I get an idea. I get my iPod, look for most crazy song I have, turn up the volume to the highest, set it next to his ear and press play...

His eyes shoot up, and he flings his hands up in shock, slapping my iPod to the ground. He looks at me, baffled, I pick my iPod up and sprint out the room as he start running after me. I run directly to my room, in to the bathroom and quickly lock the door behind me, laughing so much I can barely stand up. He starts to bash the door, making me laugh even harder.

"You're not getting away with this!" He shouts.

I can't stop laughing. When I hear him stomp away I slowly open the door to make sure the coast is clear. I started to pick up my clothes to pack them, but realized my bag was gone. I searched through the room, twice. It's gone. Where the hell is my bag? Then it hits me...

"Harry..." I say to myself.

I walk out of the room, into the living where Louis is chillin'.

"Louis, have you seen Ha-"

Someone lifts me up, carries me to one of the rooms and drops me on the bed.I huff as I see Harry looking down on me with a devilish smile. Before I can get up and run for my life he start tickling me violently. I laugh, hard. I can't breathe.

"S-stop...it." I manage to say between laughs.

"Say you're sorry!" He says amused.

"I-I-I'm...s... sorry!"

He stops and I gasp for air. I sit up.

"Where is my bag?" I ask when I can breathe normally again.

His evil smile widen.

"Oh, I hid it somewhere." He teases.

"Harry!" I whine. "Give me my bag back!" 

He chuckles. I don't have time for this. I need my bag. Well, actually I just want to get away from his heart throbbing smile. Ugh. Stop. Being. So. Adorable. I mentally slap myself.

"On one condition."

I sigh.

"You have to say 'I love you Harry, and I will never, ever blow up your eardrum again'." He grins cheeky.

I have to say what? I try to give him a murder glance. But then I see it. The bag. I shoot up from the bed, and grab it. It's heavy but I manage to run away. I fling it into my room and shut the door. But then I remember that you need a key to lock the bedroom doors. Shit. He bursts in, grab my arms from behind in a tight grip. I'm dead.

"Say it." He says in my ear, sending shivers through my body.

Is he that close? I can feel his breath on my ear. I feel the butterflies in stomach appear, and that feeling. That bloody feeling! I hate it. Why is he doing this to me? I sigh.

"IloveyouHarryandIwillnevereverblowupyoueardrumagain. There I said it!" I try to pull my hands back. "Let go Harry!"

Liam comes in, to my rescue.

"Harry, you should be packing."

Harry sighs, and set my arms free.

~~

We're on the plane, waiting for it to take off. I look out the window. It's snowing. The plane start moving. I always get a little anxious when I'm on planes.

Relax. You're spending Christmas with One Direction! I tell myself. Just the thought of it makes me smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll like the upcoming chapters, trust me! ;) xx