Chapter 17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jump... I said JUMP!!!"

"You jump! Take my hand... NO DON'T LET GO!"

Me and Zayn are playing Little Big Planet on the PlayStation. He clearly doesn't have any skills. We've been on the same level for 30 minutes now.

"You suck Zayn." Niall says as he walks in.

"Can you do better?" He says a bit irritated.

Niall takes the controller out of his hands and start playing.

"See! I told you to jump!" I say as the character finally moves out of it's spot.

We finally finish the level and are just about to start the next one when Liam interrupts.

"Okay, guys. Enough playing for today." He says in his usual bossy tone.

"But, Liam!" I whine.

"Now." He says determined. "You should take another pill and go to sleep Jade."

I feel much better but Demi and Liam has been watching me like hawks. Even though it's easy to trick them sometimes. Like that sandwich Demi wanted me to eat for breakfast, I told her I'd eat it in my room but I flushed it down the toilet instead. And Liam has been giving me pills all day so I 'recover better'. I do take the pills, but i don't need more than 2 everyday. Sometimes I'm scared he's gonna kill me.

"I'm not even tiered and I feel much better." I say as I help Niall's character up. "Just five more minutes."

But Daddy Direction doesn't give in that easily. He walks towards the TV and turn it off.

"Hey!" Niall shouts.

But Liam ignores him, he's looking strictly at me.

"Jade. Bed. Now."

I sigh and get up.

"Fine." I say on my way to my room. "But I'm not taking another pill."

Harry is laying on his bed, just staring at the roof. I can see he is thinking deeply about something. What is he thinking about? Wait, i don't care. I don't want to care. But he's so deeply in thoughts he doesn't even notice when i walk in. Good, I don't wanna notice him either.

Harry's POV

Jade just came in. I'm happy and and mad about it. I gotta find out a way to tell her. I want to tell her. I am going to tell her. But I don't know how. I don't know where to begin. I don't know where Shelia is right now, I'm just happy she's not around.

"Jade." I say loud enough for her to hear. I'm gonna tell her. I haven't prepared anything, bit I'm gonna tell her. I want her to know. No response. "I know you're not sleeping."

Still no response. She's mad at me. Even I'm mad at myself for lying to her. But this is now or never. I climb down from the top bed, down to the bottom bed opposite to the bed Jade is 'sleeping' in. She's just laying there, playing with her iPod. I know she heard me.

"Come on Jade, I'm not stupid." I say a bit higher. "I know you can hear me."

She sighs, puts down the iPod and looks at me.

"It better be important." She says irritated.

What am I supposed to say? Where do I begin?

"I just want to you to know that I'm not into Shelia. She's the last person I'd call my girlfriend."

She sighs and goes back to focusing on her iPod. I get up and take it out of her hands.

"What the hell, Harry?!" She stands up and reacher for it.

"Listen to me Jade, Shelia told everyone we're a couple, but we're not!" I say and put the device in my pocket.

"Then go tell them!" She almost shouts as she points to the door.

"It's not that easy."

"And why not?" She cross her arms. "Has Shelia threaten to kill you or something?"

"No, but if I do she's not only going to hurt me, but the people around me as well. You have no idea what she's capable of."

I hear someone chuckle. Is that...?

"You're such a coward, Harold." Shelia says in the doorway.

She giggles, as she walks away.

Shit.

Did she hear me? I think she did... what have I done?

I'm screwed.

Louis is screwed .

Zayn is screwed .

Niall is screwed .

Liam is screwed .

Demi is screwed .

I feel my clench when the thought hits me.

Jade.

Jade is screwed.

Jade's POV

I can see the panic in his eyes as he stares at the empty doorway. Why is he so scared of her? He walks out of the room, running his hands through his hair like he doesn't know what to do with himself. Damn, he looks really scared. A little part of me regrets being mad at him. Maybe he does have a reason to be scared? Demi calls me, telling me to eat. She thinks I've made some progress, but I know I haven't. I go into the kitchen, sit down, and look at the plate with some rice and pieces of meat. Demi thinks I'm good enough to eat by myself, that she doesn't need to sit with me until the last bite. I take a deep breath and grab the spoon. Shelia comes in, but I just ignore her. She takes an apple out of the fruit bowl and on her way out she looks down on me and the plate.

"Are you sure you're gonna eat that?" She says and walks out.

I feel the anxiety and regret wash over me as her words hit me. I don't want it anymore. It's disgusting. Like me. I look around. No one is here. I grab the plate and pour all the food down the trash can. I put the plate in the dishwasher and just when I'm done Demi comes in.

"You're already done?" She says proudly.

"Yeah, it was great." I lie and get out of the kitchen, avoiding her gaze.

I feel the tears well up as I go into the toilet and lock myself in. I take a look in the mirror.

You're such a fat pig.

I let the tears fall as words of how extremely disgusting I am echoes in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------