A FINAL REQUEST

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY READERS ....TO TheresaLugo IN MEMORY OF HER BEAUTIFUL NIECE. THANK YOU TheresaLugo FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS. YOU TOUCHED MY HEART WITH YOUR STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT WITH ME. XX

CHAPTER 20

Damien stopped midway with the syringe. He looked at his mother who was looking at him weakly.

" Don't Damien please " she whispered in pain.

He looked at her and his own tears started to flow. He put the syringe down next to her and hugged her and cried his eyes out. He was crying for himself and he was crying for his mother.

" I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry mom. I'm a coward " he sobbed in her chest like a small child.

" This isn't the way " she said weakly.

" I don't know what to do mom ? " he sobbed.

" Yes....yes....you do " she whispered in pain.

" No mom I don't. I'm responsible for all this " he said choking on his words.

" Damien listen to me " she said but her voice was becoming weak with the pain.

" Mom help me ? "he cried helplessly.

" Damien you need to listen to me " she said weakly.

" Mom I'm sorry. Please forgive me " he said ignoring her words.

" Damien I don't blame you " she spoke slowly.

Damien lifted his head up and looked at her with his red and puffy eyes. He couldn't believe she had said that. He felt anger run through his body and he stood up and went towards the trolley and threw everything from it.

" How can you say that ? How ? How can you not blame me ? How mom ? How ? " he shouted angrily while throwing everything on the floor around him. He went into a total madness frenzy, smashing everything he could get his hands on.

" Stop Damien " Anna whispered but Damien couldn't hear her through all the noise and commotion he was causing. He had lost all his senses and he was taking his anger and frustration out on all the equipment in the room. He kept going until he couldn't find anything else, the whole room was covered with equipment on the floor. After he was satisfied with smashing everything he fell to the floor on his knees and put his head in his hands and cried. Anna's heart went out to her son at that moment and she felt it break into a million pieces. She had never seen him so helpless or beaten, she wanted to reach out to him and hold him but the restraints were holding her down.

The pain from the serum was still throbbing inside of her, her bones felt like someone had smashed them with a sledge hammer. The pain had been excruciating, nothing she had felt before. The pain was unbearable even now. It was undescribable, she had tried not to show her weakness but the pain was too much and too unbearable that she couldn't hold in the screams. She felt disgusted with her self for giving Hunter the satisfaction from her cries.

" Damien ? " she whispered but the pain in her body was rising again and she felt like her internal organs were exploding with the heat. She knew she didn't have much time before she fell into unconsciousness again. She needed to reach out to Damien and for him to hear what she needed to say. She coughed with the pain and felt something warm drip down the side of her mouth, it tasted metallic. Blood she thought and she knew her organs were giving in to the silver or whatever was injected inside of her.

" Damien ? " she said a little desperately this time, she felt her eyes shutting but she wasn't giving in that easily.

" Damien ? Listen to me " she coughed making the liquid from her mouth splutter out.