RUN ELISA RUN

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE...EVEN

THOUGH WE DON'T SPEAK NO MORE..THERE IS'NT A DAY THAT I DONT

THINK ABOUT YOU....MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND ....

CHAPTER 6

It's been three days now and I have received no bruises, no torments, nothing. It's sounds strange but when I was being abused I knew exactly what to expect..but this, this is something new to me, I can't handle this, even though Hunter is being nice to me I know something is off, something is wrong, and the worst part is I have no way of finding out, even Anna can't help me in this. The fear of not knowing is killing me from the inside, even my wolf Sky has been quiet because she is just as confused as I am. A part of me wishes for things to be the way they were before....I know that sounds awful but at least I knew what to expect. I can't even sleep at night, because of the dreams. I'm in my room pacing back and forth, my hands are sweating and this feeling of dread is not going away.

" Sky ? Are you there ? " I ask her, " I am " she replies back. " Sky this is making me crazy " I tell her, " I know what you mean Elisa, but I'm more confused than you " she told me, " how can I find out his real intentions ? " I ask her, " I don't know but all I know is that Hunter is bad but his wolf Gabe is pure evil. His wolf is darker than him "

She said making me shiver. She went silent and was thinking hard.

There must be a way ? There has to be ? I told myself, maybe he has changed ? Maybe he has realised his mistake ? Maybe, maybe , all these damn maybe's

" he can't change Elisa. A dark soul can never change. It's filled with darkness " Sky told me, " but maybe he has ? " I tried convincing her but it was more for my benefit,

" Elisa I'm telling you the darkness has consumed him. His wolf is filled with hate and vengeance and Gabe enjoys the pain and blood " she told me calmly. Oh moon goddess how do I know what is right and what is wrong here ? Whatever it is let it be over soon, I thought holding my head in my heads and running my hands through the patched skin and hair. I let out a sigh and slumped on my mattress in frustration and closed my eyes hoping that the sleep would overtake me soon.

ANNA'S P.O.V

I'm finding all this strange. The abuse just stopping...just like that...poof ! Nooooooo something is definitely not right here. That poor child Elisa, all her life they have abused her and tortured her, starved her, burnt her, cut her, you name it they have done it to her. When they cut off that poor girls hair my heart cried for her but there's not much I can do, I have spoken up sometimes but it was useless. The last time I said something to Hunter he threatened me that he would demote my son Damien into an Omega. That shut me up so I never said anything after that for the sake of my son.

It was pretty late and as I couldn't sleep I had decided to go out for a run to help me clear my mind. I was still in my wolf form and was making my way towards my house when I saw the infirmary lights were on. " hmmm, I wonder what Damien is doing up so late ? " I thought. I walked towards the infirmary to make sure he was okay. As I got closer my senses picked up a few other scents as well as Damien's. I sniffed the air and picked up Hunters and beta Felix's scent, strange I thought, what are they doing up so late and why are they in the infirmary ? I'm definitely sure no one has been hurt so what's going on in here ? . A part of me told me to go and listen but the sensible part told me not to and just go home, but we all know, who listens to their sensible part ? No one really. " go back " my wolf Dee warned me..I ignored her and shifted back into my human form, I masked my scent as I knew a lot of these tricks, which I had picked up over the years. I crept up to the room where they all were and listened to what they were saying.