WORRIED MATES

CHAPTER 15

The boys jumped in the car quickly with Tate in the driving seat they all had worried expressions.

" Are you sure ? " Tate asked glancing at Jackson sideways who was sitting in the front passenger seat.

" Yes I felt Kim's distress, something is wrong but when I tried to contact her she was crying " Jackson said nervously. His worry for his mate showing clearly in his face.

" And none of you can get through either ? " Tate asked glancing in the rear view mirror at the other two sitting in the back.

" No " they both replied together.

" Damn it ! Why did we let them go on their own ? " he muttered. He was kicking himself for letting Elisa go with the girls and cursing himself. " if anything happens to her I won't forgive my self I'm so stupid " he thought to himself. He didn't want to say it aloud and make the boys even more worried than they all ready were. His connection wasn't as strong as theirs because they were all mated however he did feel a slight pang in his heart which he was assuming was realated to Elisa's distress.

He sped the car down the road making the car jump at speed humps but he didn't care. They reached the mall and he skidded the car to a halt, they all jumped out quickly and ran into the mall which got them a lot of weird looks from the shoppers. They all sniffed the air trying to catch their mates scents.

" This way " Zac said pointing towards a large dress shop. They ran in to the shop and towards their mates scents. They halted to a stop when they heard laughing coming from the dressing rooms. They looked at each other with confusion and were about to open the door to the dressing room when a voice made them stop.

" Excuse me ? This is the ladies changing area the men's are on the other side " said a stern voice. They all turned around to see an elderly woman looking at them crossly and they all blushed under her gaze.

" Well Ummm sorry but you see our girl friends are in there and we were just checking if they were okay " Brett said with embarrassment.

" Yes of course you were. Young man I have heard that line many times so don't try to be smart with me " she said sarcastically clearly not believing a word Brett was saying.

They all groaned clearly embarrassed by the ladies words. " There is no hanky panky allowed in my store " she continued sternly. They nearly choked on their own saliva at the ladies assumptions. When all of a sudden the dressing room door opened and their heads whipped around when their mates scents hit them. When the girls saw them they stopped and looked at them clearly confused why they were here. Then they saw the elderly lady who was looking at the boys with an annoyed look. The girls raised their eye brows at them questioningly and Brett was the first one to move and hugged Rain.

" Oh thank god you're okay " he said with a relieved tone. Rain was a little shocked at his behaviour and didn't know what to make of it. The other two went to their mates and hugged them. Tate stood their looking at Elisa and he gave her a sheepish look. She looked at him a little confused by everyone's behaviour and kept shifting her feet on the floor. " What the hell " Tate thought and moved towards her taking her in to a hug. She stiffened slightly at his reaction but then relaxed enjoying the embrace as the tingles erupted through her body.

" Oh thank god you're okay Elisa, I got worried when I felt...I mean...why were you upset ? " he asked not making any sense. " What do you mean? " she whispered In his chest inhaling his cologne. He looked at her grey eyes which were looking back at him with confusion. He sighed " Nothing, I just thought..well we thought you guys might be in some sought of trouble because the boys felt their mates distress and I felt yours too " he told her quickly. " Ohhh, okay " she said still a little confused at his odd behaviour but whatever it is she was glad he was there. He grabbed her hand in his " Are you guys done ? " he asked eyeing all the shopping bags in their hands. " Yes " she said feeling slightly awkward because she had spent so much of his money.