Loving The Ice Man

I didn't have any story line in my head for Callem Imperial when I came up with the Magnetic Band series. Though I have always known that he would have one. He has to because he's one of my favorites. I don't know why but I have a thing for the Imperial men. Perhaps, because of their characters that I have imagined in my head?

Lately, I've gotten addicted to Daragon again. Yes, AGAIN. Maybe because of GD's song "Untitled, 2014". I was never a fan of kpop world though I have to admit, I like a few Korean songs. But the thing is, I never got hooked up. Until recently, GD's song just wouldn't leave my head. It touched my heart so deeply. I even found myself listening to it repeatedly the whole day. Only that song!

I've watched some of his concerts where he sang Untitled, 2014. Man! I could feel his pain while he was singing it. Crazy, I know. But it's effin' true. The way he sang it was so emotional. So full of pain. It was like he was baring his true emotions. That was when I knew that I have to make a story of Daragon in my own way. It's a must!

I'm still hoping that they would, one day, admit to the world that they are very much together. That Daragon is real. But for now, I have to satisfy the inner fan in me. I have to give Daragon a happy ever after, the Mjfelicity way. 

When I've made up my mind to make a story based on Daragon, Calem just sort of popped in my head as GD. But I brushed it off and wanted to give it to Vash. However, it didn't feel right. Calem kept on popping in my head. Like it was telling me, "that story is for me! You gotta give it to me." So, here it is. 

This is not really a fan fiction. But I came up with this story with Daragon in my mind. So I guess, it's safe to say that Loving the Ice man is based on Daragon. I'm hoping and praying that I'll give justice to this story because I can tell that it's totally one of my most favorites. 

Calem (Keylem)