Seventeen

(( A: Heyo gays~ The italic/bold words are from a song called "Broken Strings". It's at the side so yeah, you could listen to it if you like :) ))

(( Warning by A's alter ego: This update is so wrong in many fckng ways so pls bear with it. The author didn't even know how the story turned out like this and how it became a shittly lil' freaking bullshitted fanfic. SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE MY ALTER EGO AUTHOR-SAMA ))

[Kise's POV:]

I went straight for the car. Didn't look back, didn't gave a one last smile, because I know in myself that if I do those things... I might not want to leave her so broken like that.

I fished out my keys from my back pocket and opened the door, got inside and closed the door again. I inserted the keys on and looked sideways to look at her for one last time.

Thank God I unconsciously turned the engine on. It brought me back to my senses and it stopped me from opening my door to run and gather her in my arms.

Damn... she looks so broken. What have I done?

I went to the court near our school. I got out and took the ball from the trunk. Rolled my sleeves up and went to play alone.

I stood outside the three point line. Looked at the hoop and took a deep breath. I went here to focus on basketball, not to remember things about Naru.

Damn... our moments while playing together comes back into my head.

"Kise! Pass the goddamn ball! Don't act like you're the boss!"

The way she shouts at me like she's the coach. Well, that's the reason she's been with us in the team. To help us with our flaws. Now I know why the coach has been nice to her.

We thought the coach was gay. Some teachers knew, I guess.

I think our adviser didn't know Naru as a girl. She's been weird with Naru ever since he-... she stepped on class.

Well, Naru is a girl. Damn...

I took another deep breath and focused on the hoop. There's no way my stress would be off me if I'd keep thinking about Naru because of this game.

I threw the ball to the hoop and it went in. I walked towards it and picked it up. I decided not to play alone. There's this thought haunting me like, 'I always bugged Naru around if my hands were itching to play basketball'.

And if it wasn't because of that thought, I wouldn't have went to Naru's house today. I went there to ask her to play with me. But yeah, this... happened.

To think about it. I loved my best GUY friend.

When I loved you, 

It's so untrue 

I can't even convince myself

Back then, I wished he was a girl.

When I'm speaking, 

It's the voice of someone else 

But I don't know what I was saying. It was a wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming.

Damn. I'll be going back home.

I played some music on the way back to keep myself from thinking about her and her only.

Terrible things by Mayday Parade was playing. Well, this song is tragic. The girl had cancer and left the guy and their son with him.

Yeah, life can do terrible things. I couldn't agree more.