Eleven

I really dunwant to crossdress as a maid again today. Can't they let me rest for a bit? Ugh...

So yeah, I didn't attend to my job as a maid and escaped this hellish world using my dear earphones at the rooftop.

It feels so great in here. With the wind carrying the cold breeze because of the coming Christmas. This is HEAVEN. I've been wanting to do this kind of thing ever since I saw rooftops.

It's kinda senti... and I'm having a moment here. No one should dare interrupt my silence and peaceful scene.

Hanaruko made sure to wake me up and have me go to school with her. And yes, we live together. Her parents agreed that she can live with me. She's like my mom when she's in the house... but I enjoy it. It's just that I dunhave my dad.... and I WON'T ACCEPT MIKO TO BE MY DAD -_-

Yes I am spoiled. *wink, ne*

So yeah, we went to school together and she held my arm to drag me to our calssroom, but before we even got to the classroom... Someone called her attention and something something so she let go of me and went to talk to them.. Then I tookthe oppurtinity to runawayyyyyyy!!! Kay.

So yeap, I've been here since 6:eklavoo up until now. And I think it's already lunch...?

I'm peaceful wih my own little world for 4-5 hours... how awesome is that? Oh yeah...

" Before I go, oh oh oh oh....

Let me remind you what you're waiting for....

Before you go, oh oh oh oh...

Could you love me just a little bit more?

One more time..."

I'm singing... guys. Isn't it obvious?

(author: It doesn't appear like you're singing, Naru. They thought you're reciting a declamation piece bc of your damned voice xD

Mean Author-sama~ T○T)

Oh well, that's Postcard and Polaroids by Sleeping with Sirens...

Since I have nothing to do right now, maybe I should sleep again...? And Imma eat this melon bread Hanaruko gave me.

So I ate the melon bread and slept again... for some more hours.

I woke up and the sun was alreadh setting. I was so damn peaceful, I was enjoying the beautiful view, I was feeling the song, feeling the moment, so feeling light, I was on cloud 9...

NOT UNTIL A CERTAIN HUMANOID CAME BURSTING AT THE DOOR AND SHOUTS WITH A, "OI! BAKA. WHY ARE YOU HERE, BAKA? GO TO YOUR CLASS AND DO YOUR JOB, BAKA... BAKA!"

You probably know who says Baka to everyone in the Kaijo members, right? -_-

Yeah, you are right... It's The Grumpy Cat... oh wrong, I mean, Kasamatsu...

(Kasamatsu: OI! RESPECT YOUR SENPAIS FOR SOME TIME HUH. CALL ME KASAMATSU-SENPAI! You fcktard! And why are you calling me grumpy cat? Respect your senpais you DAMNED NARU!

A: Oi oi, Tsu-chan... Calm down. Ehehe... (U look like THE GRUMPY CAT Y'KNOW XD)

Naru: Blame Author-sama Kasamatsu, she's the one who writes this thing right?

Kasamatsu: Yer ryt... *off to kill A*

A: OI! IF U KILL ME KISE AND NARU WOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER! YOU SHIP DEM RYT?

Kasamatsu: *stops and blushes* O...Okay.

XD CORNY RYT?)

"Ahh... it's the Grumpy-"