One

"Hanaruko!" I called out as I saw her running towards me.

"Sorry I'm late. The meeting go-"

"Yeah. It's fine." I cut her off. "We have basketball practice today. Are you coming?" I asked. It's friday today so we'll practice late.

"Sure. My parents are on a vacation so I can go home late." She winked with a naughty smile.

"Yeah yeah." I just said as we head off to the court...

----- (at the court)

"Narucchi! Hanarukocchi!" The ever shining, shimmering, splendid blonde haired guy greeted us with his blinding bright smile.

"Hi Kise." Hanaruko greeted with a warm smile.

I just scoffed and that made him pout. "Narucchi, so cruel." He said.

"That's life." I said as I walk off o the lockers.

"H-Hanaruko!" Someone called out to my bestfriend. Of course, a protective bestfriend I am, I looked that way.

"M-Mikoto." She replied with a nervous(?) smile and a shy(?) tone in her voice. What the heck is her problem? Ehem... duntell me she likes Mikoto too. Well, I'm always right when I say a bestfriend of mine has a crush on this guy. Well, she likes him back. Why not have their wedding already? Since they love each other, go infront of the altar and say I do then kiss already you dumbasses. Why are stuttering? What is that stammering for? Is that a way to be cute? M-Maybe I-I sh-should s-stutter t-too like every word. The ff. Shut the eff up and talk normally! Why the heck are you blushing? Even Mikoto? You're a guy! Dumbass.

Wait... maybe I'm just ranting because of bitterness. Yeah... I'm bitter. No, call me unsweetened. Bleh :P

Whatever. A lovelife's a no no for me right? Imma forget love and live my life.

My motto is "Roses are red, Violets are blue. Relationships are overrated, and I'm better without you." even though I don't have that "you" on that quote. Whatever

(a/n: I can relate. My crush graduated already and no one's handsome enough to replace him. Lol. okay. sorry for sharing such unnecessary things. HAHA.)

I changed ny clothes into a shirt and shorts. It's kinda weird for me to wear these kind of things but... for the sake of lying, I will not complain.

Then, there... we practiced 'till 9:something something. Well, we did a lot of exersises then we played a 5 on 5 vs. our senpais. It's kinda hard but we have Kise on our aide so we kinda crushed them.. but not really... the score's 78-82 in favor of our team. Well, the copycat of Teiko and the ace of Kaijo, Kise Ryota is the coolest guy on our team. Who could beat that?

Whatever.

(a/n: sorry for not including/explaining their practice. Hehe. I'm just kinda lazy... I mean... Too lazy to write that and it's not planned to be a part in this chapter. Yay if you get what I said. I don't make sense. Haha.)

"Hanaruko! We'rw going home!" I shouted as I walk towards the doors leading me to the outside.

"E-eh?!" She reacted and Mikoto gave me a shocked stare.

They're currently chatting... err... is flirting a better term for it? Nah... they're just CHATTING. 'Kay?

"W-wouldn't you change your clothes?" She asked... she is giving me a death stare that tells me to change my clothes.

"No. My decision is unchangeable." I strictly said.

Her face grew softer that looks like begging me with a kind smile. "But it's cold outside."