Two

"Kise..."

Guess what?

I am on top of Kise. I'm panting. He's panting too and he's sweating. Of course, I'm sweating too. I'm looking down on him. He's looking up to me. Our noses are near each other and just a little more our lips will meet. My hands on the side of his head like I'm pinning him down.

Guess what?

He bumped to me and then we fell on the floor.

Such stupidity can put you in a situation like this. I dunno if I should be happy - as a fangirl - or scream loud because of irritation - as a tough guy.

If I didn't placed my hands beside his head... we could've kissed! I dunno if I should feel happy that it didn't happen - as a guy - or dissapointed that it didn't happen -as a fangirl.

But... Remember, I'm a guy right now.

"Narucchi." He called out as I get off him with a sigh.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to." I said as I position myself comfortably on the floor. My hands on the back of my neck as a pillow. Something like that.

"Ahh... No. I should be the one saying sorry. I'm the one who bumped into you." He said like a child saying sorry. I dunno if he is childish or just child-like. Whatever.

"It's fine. If I didn't stop running this won't happen. We both did something wrong that would cause thia to happen." I explained.

"As you say. Fine.  ̄ε  ̄ " He pouted again. His pout is so cute that I wanna oinch his cheeks so hard.

*Fufufufufu* (a/n: It is a sound. *snicker*) *kukukuku*

We heard some weird sounds coming from the door and there I saw...

Oh dear god. Tell mw he didn't saw that.

"M-Mikotocchi."

He's staring at us with a shocked expression. It is obvious that he saw us.

*Afufufufufu* *Kukukuku*

Who the fug is laughing outside? It's not Mikoto because he seems dumbfounded. Then who?

I stood up. "Oi!" Kise reacted as he stood up too.

What the heck is this guy's problem? "What?" I asked in a pissed tone.

"Your woun-"

"Shhh!" I covered his mouth with my hand and whispered shh in a shouting way. What? Wait. Did you get what I said? Nevermind.

"They shouldn't know. Okay? Keep calm and hush?! Okay?" I said.

Then when we stared at the door way... it was Moriyama-senpai who is laughing.

"M-Moriyama-senpai?" Kise called out to the guy laughing like crazy.

"So... is that your hobby?" He asked with a smirk.

He is crazy? Yes, definitely.

"Whatever. What you saw was an acci-"

"So you are the "seme"?" He cut me off with thag while placing his arms on my shoulders.

I instantly blushed because of embarassment.

"S-Shut up will you?" What the hell. It's not like that! It's an accident.

"Kise's the "Uke"?" He added.

(a/n: hell yeah. Sorry for not explaining the seme and the uke. I'm not even sure of the terms. Haha. Well, it's kinda awkward to explain it. HAHA. Search it if you like but I recommend for you to not. Your innocent minds will be recieving some green virus. (lol. this is a joke. haha. ) To those who knows it already... Imma give you a high five! LOOL. Okay. Kidding. *wink*)