Fifteen

"Yeah~ Naru." I reached my hand out, offering a hand shake, "Ren Naruko. Kona's twin." I introduced myself and he took my hand and shook it.

Well, this is bullshit. I never even mentioned having a twin. And Kona? Why of all names did I call myself Kona? Shouldn't I just have said Konaru? Dumb, idiotic, bitch, my inner bitch tells me.

"Nice to meet you." He said and he let go of my hand. He still has the expression where he thinks that something's real fishy here. Well, there is. God, please be my guide.

He placed his hands inside his pocket and spoke, "Narucchi never mentioned having a twin." He said and tilted his head... and God please stop what you are doing right now Kise. JUST PLEASE STOP LICKING YOUR LIPS AND DON'T BITE YOUR LIP AFTER! PLEASE. It's just so... hnng... sexy. NO I'M NOT A PERVERT OKAY?

"W-Well," I returned back into my senses as Hana nudged me, "Kona's never have been someone as a good speaker. He just listens." I said and smiled nervously. I think it's not impossible for me to have grammatical errors right naooo.

"You really look like him." He smiled, but humor is not there.

I gulped. I'm lying to Kise even more right now.

"REN KONARU AND YOU CHIBI-HANA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE RIGHT NOW?" Some frick fracked person upstairs shouted... and I paled.

"I'll go now." Hana whispered to me and she kinda bowed to Kise as a sign of respect.

Oh dear God of heaven and earth, I am here to ask for your heavenly guidance. I know I am a mortal sinner, but please, help me.

I just stared ahead, wide eyed, waiting for something, someone, or anything to save me. Waiting for my brain to make up anything to go through this once again.

"Ren Konaru? Where's Narucchi?" He said and I almost jumped from near the door to the forest-like park infront of our house because of his tune. He sounds... angry...?

"Ah... Etto... Hmmmn..." I fiddled with my fingertips. I just don't know what excuse I could say.

He sighed with his eyes closed, when he opened them, his eyes grew softer but still hard and demanding. "Tell me," He spoke, "Are you Narucchi?"

I stopped playing with my hands and just stared at him innocently.

Should I lie once more? Tell the truth? Or let the silence that surrounds us go louder?

 I just... went.... numb. It's like my world stopped. I want my world to stop and end. Right here, right now. If that's not possible, I want to curl up on the floor and hug myself and go smaller and maybe magically swallowed by the floor and disappear like a bubble.

"Naruko-san... or should I say Narucchi?" He looks up at me with his eyes playful but not amused and he's looking at me seductively but with no hot feelings that is panty combusting and lastly... he looks at me respectfully... but it's kind of... Angry.

"K-" I choked and blinked while looking around, took some shallow breaths and focused my eyes on his yellow ones again, "Kise... Let me explain."

"So?" He shifted his weight on his other foot and placed his hands on the back pockets of his jeans. "Tell me, who are you?" He asked, still wearing the expression that I don't know what to do with. I don't know if I should cry beacuse of it or be happy or even be seduced by his expression.

"Kise--"

"Answer my question first." He said sternly and he gulped like he's swallowing back some of his anger. "Don't just say my name like that. I need and want answers. And I am demanding to hear the truth." His eyes blazed and burned on mine. It kinda makes me cry and I dunno why.