Epilogue

(( PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS STORY AT @KnB_WattyAwards if you want to. THANK YOUUUUU :* ))

[Kise's POV:]

"Hwaaaa!" Narucchi shouted as he placed his arm on my shoulder and raised his can of beer up so some spilled on his legs, "C'mon Kise. Drink up!" He told me and pointed at the beer in my hands.

"IDIOT. THIS IS MY 8TH CAN ALREADY." I shouted back at him. Well, the senpais with us are singing something on the karaoke but I couldn't make up some words that they're saying. I'm so dizzy because of drinking. But I think they're singing Toxic by Taylor Swift. Oh wait, Britney Spears, not Tswift. Dumb-shit.

"EEEEW. This is my 20th can already. You're so weak man." He said and punched me on the face playfully.

The senpais are dancing their butts off right now. Doing the stick-yo-tongue-out-liek-Miley-yo-dude as someone sings the part, "You're toxic tongue slipping under~"

Someone would even shout or moan or groan or what in some intervals.

The world has gone REALLY wild.

Narucchi was going to gulp another can down in a second so I warned him, "NARUCCHI STOP DRINKING TOO MUCH." And I was just about to capture him in my arms so he wouldn't get too wild, but he grabbed the mic out of captain's hands and stopped the Toxic song.

Everyone glared at him and some even had the auras like; "Somebody kill the killjoy", "Strip that guy off as a punishment", "Anyone who's on for something painful?", "I should spank this guy later" and some more but he didn't mind them. He just did his thing.

We just watched him as he pressed some things on the remote and a new song played.

The next song is called, "I'd rather make mistakes than nothing at all." by Mayday Prada...? Wait no it's parade. Not Prada. I'm so dizzy. Damn.

The senpais raised their eyebrows and looked at each other. Thinking if they'd let go of Narucchi's punishment and just head bang with him.

They all nodded and shouted.

Damn. They sounded like wild animals that has achieved freedom from the zoo.

Well, some of the people here looks like wild animals anyway.

The song was so loud and Narucchi is doing his best to sing. Well, his voice is cool anyway.

"Make a move so carefully!" This time, Narucchi's just shouting the lyrics, not singing anymore, "Cut me down and make me bleed~" Well, at least he could still sing.

"And I"ll slowly walk away~" He calmly sang, because the sound was also calming. But when the rock and roll came again, they all went banging their heads like there's no tomorrow.

Damn. All I can do is laugh and party with them.

The senpais pulled me to my feet. We all jumped and jumped to the beat of music as Narucchi do some concert moves infront of us.

They're obviously enjoying this.

"And I"ll slowly walk awaaaaaaaayyyyy!" Narucchi finished his song with his fist up as he shouted the last syllable.

We all clapped and praised Narucchi like, "All hail the drunken vocalist!"

He bowed sarcastically and pressed another song. This time. she gave the mic back to captain and he said, "CAPTAIN! YOU SING FOR US!"

Everyone agreed and made the captain sing the song "Gorgeous Nightmare" by Escape the Faith, oh Fate. Sorry. Escape the Fate.

Damn, if captain is not drunk right now, they'd probably be dead having their heads fly away to Mars.