Chapter 14

"Sooooo, I wanna show you something" I grabbed Jungkook's hands. I pushed a code ini a pad and a wall slid opened. "Wow...." Taehyung took a step back looking at the wall that just moved. I stepped into the encased room inside the wall. The lights flickered on as I pressed my hand in a another pad.

"welcome master Haruka" a robotic voice echoed. "What is this?" Namjoon poked around it in amazement. "It's the history of the keepers" I explained. "Keepers?" Jin asked. "Yes...the keepers of the kind of power I have" I looked at my hands. I expungement dyne dirt picture of a young looking man "in fact this man is still alive...he has the power of ammunity" "this woman she...she has the power to see the future. Unfortunately she died Ina car accident. So on and so forth" I showed them the rest of the portrates. "Are they still alive?" Jungkook grabbed my hand. "No..they are normal humans, except him" I pointed at the very first one. "But now he is no where to be found" I continued. "Oh and you will need these" I handed them a old strip of paper that had a coding on it.  "What is this? Some secret passcode?" Hobi eyes widenned. "It's the wifi passwords" I stared at him exiting the room. "We are not savages" I laughed.