Chapter 12

I gave them a tour around the house hoeing each and every floor. "Im so tired!! Walking up all the stairs!" Yoongi collapsed on the couch. "We have a elevator" I pointed at it. "Why didn't we take it?!" Namjoon groaned. "It's less fun" i shrugged. "So how many house do you have like this?" Jin asked. "Japan, Canada, US, China and here" I answered. "Wow your family was really rich. "Yea...but that doesn't make it perfect" I said. Jimin looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "Let's go to our garden" I pointed at a two white doors. I slowly opened it and the fresh air welcomed us. I slowly walked towards our 'family trees'. Each and one of us plant our own type of plant. I planted a cherry blossom tree. It was really really tiring time because we had to plant at each and eery hose we owned.

Jungkook pov

I stared at Haruka as she walked up to a beautiful cherry blossom tree. The petals flowed in the wind with her hair. Her eyes were shining in the light. "I can't believe you got a girl like her" Taehyung stared at her in awe. "Me too" I whispered. I walked closer to her, bringing her into my arms.

"Yah Jin oppa stop thinking about food, my butlers and maids are working on it" Haruka stared at his face. "U-Um...ok"