Chapter 11

I closed my eyes while I was stuffing my head into his shoulder. I breathed into his shoulder, "do you wanna go back?" He cupped my face showing a sincere smile. I nodded shyly, walking hand in hand with Jungkook. Entering my room slowly.."w-where is my mother?" I stuttered. "She left?" Jin answered looking at me with sad eyes. Why do she leave?!
I wanted to fix this!
Can't we work this out?!
I want to find dad with you!
Please.....
I was broken inside, I didn't know what to do. "Haruka..." Jungkook quickly took into a tight embrace. My arms reached behind his back, hugging him tightly. Afraid that I might lose him too. "Don't look so broken..it breaks me" Jungkook whispers. I nodded burying my face into his short.

3 months later

"SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!!" Jungkook stretched his arms out. I giggled patting him gently on his head. "Doesn't that mean we can go on all the dates we can?!" He grabbed my hand excitedly. I chuckled nodding, "Jungkook oppa~ can we go on a date tomorrow?" She clung to his arm kissing his cheek.

"Stop trying to force him to date you bitch"

"Stop trying to force him to date you bitch" I imitated her voice. Heosuk started cracking up followed by all the students. "Yah, transfer student. She is not forcing me, in fact I'm the one who asked her. Learn you facts before your say anything"  Jungkook slung his arm over my shoulder. "Y-You ugly bitch! Jungkook would never love you!" She pointed at me. You could hear whispers in the back, I looked over to Jungkook and his face immediately darkened. He stood up closing in to her face. "O-oppa why are you so close~? Did you like me perhaps" the girl boasted. A smirk formed onto his face as he leaned in next to her ear. "Oppa are we gonna do this in front of everyone?" The girl licked her giggled high pitched. I could tell he breathed on her neck purpose. "Why don't you stop boasting about yourself and stop trying to steal other people's boys" Jungkook said loudly. Jungkook backed up siting back down.  The girl gritted her teeth running out of the class. "You can be really scary at times" I teased. "Haruka!" He whined. "I'm kidding" I kissed his forehead. "Yah! Don't do it in front of us" Jimin yelled. I giggled packing up my books into my bag. "Come to my house today, and pack your suitcases" I said standing up. "What? I'm supposed to walk you home" Jungkook pouted. I poked his nose "shhh just listen" I smirks walking out of the classroom.

<time Skip>

Jungkook pov

I stood in front of her door, having my luggage in hand. "Where is she?" I asked myself. "She is the one who told us to meat her there!" Taehyung whined. I sighed pulling out my phone to call her. "Are you Mr. Jeon?" A deep voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to see a man wearing a black suit with white gloves. I gulped nodding, "sir, please follow me" the man walked down the stairs. I pooled strangely at the others and they mouth 'go'. I followed the man with the rest tagging along behind me. He opened a door of a limo and bowed. "What?!'I'm not going into some stranger's car" I opposed. "Sir please get in" he calmly replied. "Not until you tell us the reason!" Jin stepped up. "I cannot tell you for my master told me not to" he bowed. "If you choose to refuse I will have to do it by force" he stared into my eyes. "Fine fine! We will go" Heosuk hyung said slightly scared. "Thank you for your corporation." He smiled kindly.

I looked around in the car, it had food, a tv and nice black leather seats. "You may enjoy anything you want" the man looked at us before closing the small window that was connected to the front.

"Are we getting kidknpaped?" Namjoon whsipered. I shrugged looking out I the window.

<little time skip>

The scenery was beautiful, there were fliers surrounding everything. The cars wooly came to a stop and a huge mansion stood in front of us.  The door opened and we stepped out with our mouths gaped open. "Ah Kookie!" The soft voice greeted me. "H-Haruka!?" I looked over to her with a beautiful light dress on her, her summer hat fitted her perfectly. "W-wa?" Jin hyung asked speechless. "Welcome to where I grew up" she smiled brightly. No words came out if my mouth, my yes weren't fixed on the house but her...
"Kookie? Do you not like it?" Haruka came up to me. I smiled softly cupping her face "I'm just speechless of how beautiful you are" I kissed her softly. She pulled away putting her finger on my lips "my grandpa lies here" she whispers. I gulped nervously chuckling. "When do we get to meet him?" I asked. "Now" she whispers. "Ah! Haruka! I see these are you friends" an old man came out of the huge gates. "Yes grandpa" she smiled.

Haruka pov

"And light is say that it is a briar foul dress you have on my girl" he smiled at me.

"Haruka!!! Your legs are perfection!!! How your hat fits per you with your dress and how your dress fits to you beautiful pale flawless legs that showed your nice figure is amazing!!!!"

"Grandpa!" I hissed. "Huh? Oh sorry sorry Haruka" he giggled like a little girl. "So how does it feel to be my granddaughter's friends?" My grandpa turned to them. "It's awesome! When someone disses her or us she can did them back with no problem!! She is also really nice and caring!" Heosuk explained in one breath. "My daughter has talked about one of you mostly! Which guy are you?"My grandpa inspected each one of them.  I sighed as my grandpa ruffled through their hair, measured how talk they were and what were their talents. "Grandpa" I said sternly. "Huh?" He stops what he was doing. "Look" I said before pulling onto Jungkook's collar planting my lips on his.

"I love you Haruka"

Jungkook you know I can hear you right?"I love you too Jungkook" I whispered against his lips