Chapter 9

"Haruka~" Jungkook whined clinging onto my arm. "Well this is my house" I showed them. "Do you live with anybody?" Taheyung asked. "Why would you like to know that?" Jin raised his eyebrows. "Because the lights are on" he pointed at my window. My eyes widened "no....i don't live with anyone" I moved towards the stairs walking them up slowly. "Wait! What happens if it's a robber!" Yoongi grabbed my wrist. "I'll scream" I indicated walking up the stairs slowly. I opened the door slowly making sure not to not make it creek. The lights were on and nothing was a mess. I walked up slowly to my bed room and was welcomed with a pillow to my face. I groaned as my eyes cleared, "e-eomma??" I stuttered as tears formed my eyes. "Little bitch, you don't deserve to call is that" my 'mom' Kumiko said glaring at me. "When did you come to Korea?" I whimpered. " I have nothing because of you! Now shut up" she threw a glare. "E-Eomma" I muttered. "I SAID DONT YOU DARE FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!!" She yells standing up pushing me to the ground. "Haruka?! Haruka?!" Male voices could be heard. Shit they must've heard. "YOUR FUCKING NOT MY CHILD!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!! YOU IDIOTIC STUPID GIRL!!" My mother screamed at the top if her lungs hitting me with a pillow.

Memories flooded my mind as everything started to reappear again.

Betrayal

Monster

Monter

Monster

"what the hell are you doing?!' A familiar voice came up behind me. He hugged me glaring at my mother. "Jungkook" I whispered. "Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly. "Who the hell are you?" My mother snickered. "Not until you tell me!" Jungkook yelled. "I'm her mother" she tells him. "A MOTHER DOESNT DO THAT TO HER CHILD!" Jimin stood in front of me. "SHE DESERVES IT!!! SHE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!! SHE BROKE OUR FAMILY!!!" My mother bursted. "WHAT THE HELL?! DONT YOU THINK I SUFFERED?! YOU ABANDONED ME!! CALLED ME MONSTER!! YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON DAD!!! I DIDNT MAKE YOU DON IT!!! YOUR THE ONE SAID YOU REGRETTED GIVING BIRTH TO ME WHEN I WAS A CHILD!!!!" I stood up, tears streamed down my face. "ITS NOT MY FAULT I CAN READ MINDS-" my sentence was stopped by a slap. My mom slapped me. My face whipped to the side, my cheek burning at the sensation. I fell to the ground holding my left cheek. All I could think if was Monster.

"Oh no! Look she looked our way! She is going to read our minds!"

"Maybe that's why your parents abandoned you!"

"monster MONSTER MONSTER!!"

"I WISH I NEVER GAVE BORN TO YOU"

"Just go die"

"die monster"

"DIE"

I trembled as I started to remember the bits from the past. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "Haruka?" Yoongi touched my shoudler. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HARUKA?!" Jungkook yelled. "The same thing when I left her" my mother hissed. "Jungkook.....leave me alone with my mother.....I'll be fine" I didn't smile at all. I didn't have the strength. "I cant Haruka" he said sternly. "Please"'I said with weak eyes. He sighed picking me up bridal style carrying me out of the room. "Take care of her mother...I need to talk to Haruka...privately" Jungkook said. He out me down at the kitchen, his hand grazed over the hand mark. "Why is your mother so horrible?" He lifted up my chin inspecting the wound. "It's because of this power" I said emotionless. "Don't forget, you have people who don't care what power you have. The Kuseke hyung, Una Noona, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Heosuk hyung, Taehyung Hyung Jimin hyung" he looked at me in the eyes slowly getting closer. "And me" he leaned in completely, his lips pushing onto mine. I felt warm inside, I felt loved. "And don't forget that" he said in between kisses. His soft lips pushed warmly and passionately against mine. He separated cupping my face, putting his forehead on mine. Our noses touches, our eyes stared into each other's.

"I love you Haruka" he says softly.
"I-I love you too" I say shyly.

"I told you 'you'll see'" he mimicked my voice imitating his. I laughed at his statement as he pulled me into a hug.