Do not mess

"We will walk you home Haruka" Jimin smiled. I nodded and started to walk down the side walk, holding onto my hands tightly. I hummed as I skipped watching my surroundings. I listened to the conversation BTS was having and I chuckled when I heard Jungkook yell "YAH!! THAT HURT!! DONT FREAKING KICK MY CROTCH" I bursted out laughing and turned around to Jungkook who bending down in pain. I walked up to him. I bent down to his level moving his bangs out of his face "you ok?" I tried to hold in my laughter. "No" he groaned.

"Yes I'm perfectly fine....I want to see your pretty face more"

I smirked and held out my hand.

"Yes I can feel her soft hands!"

He grabbed my hand then I let go "if you forget Jungkook...I can read minds" I laughed. He rubbed the back of his nape chuckling showing his cute bunny teeth. I pinched his cheeks pouting. I giggled actually helping him up. "Your lucky Jungkook, having a girl stand up for you" Jimin winked. I blushed madly as looked down tugging my shirt. "Yea and she is only mine" Jungkook joked. I glared at him and he smiled back. He snuck his arm around my shoulder and smiled cheekily. I sighed continuing to walk. "So how are you exactly going to make her yours?" Jin asked. I raised an eyebrow at him and gave him a questioning look. "I'm not going to answer that" he smiles softly.

"You'll see"

My eyes furrowed throwing a 'seriously' look. I raised my hand, "oh shit, Haruka...um I didn't mean to say that" he protested. "What did he say?" Yoongi asked. I threw my arm down hitting his crotch. He gasped and his breath hitched. "He said 'You'll see' " I said. "Ohhhh you just got owned Jungkookie" Taehyung said to Jungkook who was in pain. "Remind me not to mess with you" Yoongi chuckled.