Chapter 11

"Say goodbye Tomlinson.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I replayed the words in my head as I rubbed my eyes, trying to get a clear view of what had happened.

I saw both of them, laying there, stiff. Jack was ontop of Louis all limp and Louis was still underneath.

I watched, my eyes wide as Louis groaned, rolling Jack off of him. sitting up. I sighed in relief and ran over, hugging Louis close to me, starting to sob into his chest.

"Oh my god I thought you were dead Louis, im just so glad you aren't-"  I stopped myself when I noticed something sticking out of Louis' waist.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. NO.

It was the kitchen knife. I screamed and pulled back getting up and looking at Zayn and Harry who continued watching in horror.

"Call 999, NOW!" I yelled and kneeled by Louis, he was breathing heavy, eyes starting to close. I whimpered and propped his head up, using my hand for support/. I tried playing with his hair at the back of his neck to relax him and keep him distracted.

"You're going to be okay baby, I promise." I whispered, watching his eyes as tears trickled down my cheeks. "Just think of your fans, the boys, your family, Darcy and me." I whispered, sniffling as Louis managed to smile small. His breathing relaxed a little, staring up into my eyes.

"I want you to know Chantelle, that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He whispered, occasionally closing his eyes then opening them again.

I felt it, tears welling up in my eyes as I shook my head. "L-Louis, baby. Please." I whimpered.

He shook his head, stopping me.

"When I kidnapped you. I-I did it because I needed to see you again. Every. Single. Day since I last saw you, you were always in my mind. I loved you so much. And to this day, I still do. So fucking much. I would never wanted to marry someone else than you baby." He breathed and at that point, I was crying. I don't know whether it was happy or sad crying. Or maybe just both.

Louis started closing his eyes and my eyes widened , I shook my head, shaking his arm.

"No no Louis William Tomlinson don't you dare close your eyes! Don't you dare die on me Louis!" I sobbed, practically screaming while clutching onto his shirt. His eyes closed and I stood up, screaming and crying.

"H-He cant die! He cant!" I cried as Harry held me close, stroking my hair trying to calm me down. Everything was becoming a blur again.

It all happened so quickly yet so slowly, a blur. The paramedics ran in with the gurney, over to Louis, but they didn't just bring the gurney, they brought a black bag.

I saw them carry away a body on the gurney and shove a body into the black bag. I stumbled over to the warehouse entrance, watching the paramedics take out the Defibrillators out, rubbing them together and pressing them down on the body.

I watched as the body jerked up with each shock, and with each shock my vision became clearer. Seeing a sight that I would never want to see again. It was Louis' body jerking up with each shock.

My eyes widened and I screamed, loud. Then with that, everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times at the bright light, squinting my eyes. Where was I? I sat up, looking around, I was in a waiting room.

I frowned and saw Harry and Zayn, asleep next to me. I took a deep sharp breath and looked away. Nurses and doctors everywhere.

I was in a hospital waiting room. I then remembered every single fucking thing that had happened earlier.

I shook my head and stood up, walking over to a nurse.

"U-Um, Louis Tomlinson?" I asked softly, looking around.

She gave me a soft smile and nodded. "Room 204 sweetheart. I'll take you there." She said happily. How could you be happy working in a place where people go to die? Where sick people are dying? Where little children not even the age of two are diagnosed with something? I just didn't understand, all these thoughts going through my mind.

Before she could start walking, I stopped her.

"U-Um and what about, Jack Matthews?" I asked softly and her face, softened, looking down.

"Im sorry sweetie. He was found dead at the scene." She whispered and lead ne to Louis' room. My eyes were wide and filled with guilt. I didn't even know what I was feeling anymore. Jack was dead, Louis got stabbed and is in a hospital room. I couldn't even imagine how Niall and Liam were going to react to all of this.

As the nurse led me into Louis' room I saw him. He had a breathing mask on, his eyes closed, laying there all relaxed and peacefully sleeping. Tears welled up in my eyes and some fell down.

The nurse rubbed my shoulder "I'll leave you two alone." She whispered and left the room, closing the door behind her. I looked away from the door, a the ground then at Louis. I slowly walked toward his body, examining it up and down. The blanket was covering half of his waist down, where you could see the bandages of where the wound was. I sat next to the bed in the chair and took his hand, kissing it.

"I-I love you more than you know." I choked out, tears slowly running down. I sighed a shaky breath and watched Louis' chest raise up and down slowly. The heart monitor being slowly, the sound ringing through my ears.

I shook my head and looked down. "I-I am so proud of you Louis. Everything you do is just, absolutely amazing and.. I cant thank you enough for how much you've done for me." I breathed out, tears continuing to fall. "And not just for me Louis. For your fans, family, the boys, Darcy." I sniffled and wiped my eyes, smiling sadly. I desperately needed to see his sparkling blue eyes. Sadly I knew that once he opened his eyes they wouldn't be sparkling. They'd be dark, saddened and filled with sorrow.

I then felt him squeeze my hand. My head jolted up and I looked at him, he was actually squeezing my hand. I gasped and squeezed his hand back.

"L-Louis? Baby, its me. Please wake up." I bit my lip and the heart monitor beeped faster. His eyes opened a little, blinking a few times.

He was looking at me and I started crying, not sad tears but for once in a long time, happy tears.

"Baby." I whimpered and wrapped my arms around his neck, careful not to hurt him.

He was smiling and looking into my eyes, he was breathing normally and that completed my happiness. To have him here, alive, smiling and breathing made me happier than ever.

The nurses came in and took off the breathing mask, getting him to breathe normally again. He smiled at me and bit his lip.

"Chantelle Tomlinson." He breathed and watched me play with his fingers. I nodded, smiling widely at him.

"I-I made it?" He breathed shakily. I felt more tears run down, nodding.

"You made it baby." I whispered and wiped my tears.

Louis smiled at me and tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. "I-I love you." He whispered and I smiled wider than ever, just to hear those three little words come out of his perfect lips, made me shiver with happiness.

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson." I whispered, blushing and kissed him. Passionately, feeling his warm, soft lips against mine was a perfect feeling. He kissed back lovingly, caressing my back.

His lips weren't cold like they were in the warehouse, right after Jack got shot and Louis got stabbed, no his lips were warm, warm with happiness and joy again.

And his eyes, were sparkling again like I longed for.