Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning feeling a little bit more relieved. I looked next to me, Louis was still asleep. I giggled and rolled my eyes, playfully smacking his bum but no luck, he didn't move one bit. I groaned and huffed, pouting a little.

"Louis." I whimpered and watched him, again not moving. I crept out of bed and downstairs, into the kitchen. I started cooking Louis' favorite breakfast. Yorkshire tea with Russian bacon, waffles with whipped cream and a sunny side up egg.

I then made Darcy a bottle and crept upstairs, into her room. She was standing there, holding onto the crib railing for support to keep her up. She squealed, bouncing on two legs. I giggled and watched her, picking her up and kissing her nose.

"Cutie." I gushed and out a finger to my lips. "Shhh baby girl, we're gonna wake daddy up okay?" I said quietly and she nodded, covering a hand over her mouth, squeaking quietly. I giggled and kissed the top of her head, bringing her into the bedroom, sitting her down on the bed next to Louis.

She squealed and climbed ontop of him, patting his arm.

"Dada dada!" She squealed and pouted a little. Louis shifted and opened his eyes, blinking a few times as hair fell in his eyes. He chuckled and pushed it out of the way, sitting up and pulling Darcy close, kissing her cheek.

"Good morning princess." He said and tickled her sides, smiling widely. Darcy squeaked and kicked her legs, giggling uncontrollably. I watched happily, smiling the widest I have in days, besides from when I saw Louis wake up in the hospital room. I sat on the edge of the bed and giggled, watching.

He looked at me and smiled widely, humming with a little smirk.

"And hello beautiful." Louis murmured and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, kissing my jaw softly. I giggled and tapped his nose.

"Boo bear your food, it's gonna get cold." I said and pouted a little at him. His eyes widened and he bit his lip.

"Mmmm, food?" He gasped, smelling the scent of all the food throughout the air. He shot up and quickly went downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs with Darcy in my arms, Louis was devouring the food quickly. I giggled and kissed his cheek, putting Darcy in her high chair, giving her cut up bananas.

I bit my lip and realized something, I forgot to mention to Louis about the funeral. It was this afternoon and he didn't have a clue we were going.

I glanced at Louis, then down sighing.

"Um.. Lou?" I asked softly, a little hesitant but I knew it was the right thing.

He hummed and looked up nodding.

"Yesss?" He sang, looking at me.

I looked at him, biting my lip and looked down.

"Um.. Jack's funeral.. This afternoon." I murmured and looked away. He sighed and rubbed his face, sipping his tea.

"Funeral?" He asked, not sounding fond of it at all.

I bit my lip and nodded. "And wake." I added and he rolled his eyes a little, taking my hand.

"Baby.. I was there, and I mean right there when Jack got shot, people think I shot him." He rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head.

"People aren going to warn to see me there." He mumbled and finished his food, getting up and putting the dishes in the sink. I nodded and got up, wrapping my arms around him.

"Not true. Mrs. Matthews said that she wanted us both to go." I said softly, watching him. He sighed and shrugged a little.

"Alright..." He mumbled, not sounding too enthused about it. Then again, who would? It's a fucking funeral.