Chapter 6

I watched in fear as Louis' angered expression changed to more deathly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled through gritted teeth. Jack simply chuckled and crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.

"Oh, Chantelle didn't tell you that she saw me earlier?" He asked, smirking and rolled his eyes. Louis frowned and looked at me. I looked back at him and shook my head. Jack scoffed and shook his head. "Give it up Tomlinson. I know you're hiding stuff from her, from everyone. Somewhere inside you, you're trapped. Your old self is waiting to take over and you can't stop it. And Chantelle over here believes every word. Every. Single. Word." He smirked and sighed. I glared and scoffed, annoyed.

"That's not true!" I whimpered and glanced at Louis. He was looking down with a blank expression, eyes toward the floor, he looked up and his angered expression returned.

"Oh you fucker-" He breathed and slammed Jack against the wall, punching his jaw and kneeing his stomach. Completely tackling Jack, violently. Jack huffed and pushed Louis away, running his thumb against his bottom lip.

Jack chuckled and straightened himself up, nodding. "Not bad Tomlinson, not bad at all. Just like you were a couple years ago." He said and winked, grabbing his jacket.

My eyes narrowed to both of Jacks legs, noticing he didn't have the crutches. "W-Where's your crutches?" I asked calmly and he looked at me and smirked.

"Guess we all show lies hm? Not just telling them." He winked and started walking away, turning back to Louis. "And remember Tomlinson. You're pathetic. You will never have everyone's forgiveness. If she leaves you, call me up and I can arrange a spot in my bed for her." He winked and chuckled evily, before walking away.

Louis growled and glared, taking a step to get ready and walk after him. I walked infront of Louis and pushed his chest. "Baby baby calm down. Okay? Don't listen to him. Look at me Louis." I whispered and pressed a soft, gentle kiss to the side of his neck. I noticed that his breathing had calmed and he relaxed, no longer tense.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead, walking him back inside the room. He sighed and tears welled up in his eyes, shaking his head before sitting at the edge of the bed, putting his face in his hands.

"I fucked up Chantelle. I really did I screwed up my entire life. I'm not normal." He shook his head and sniffled. I frowned sadly and sat down next to him, rubbing his back.

"Baby, look at me." I whispered as he looked at me, his eyes all teary and a little read, wet streaks ran down his cheeks. I kissed them softly and put our foreheads together. "I love you so much. You mean a lot to me and I don't care what Jack says because you're the Louis I know and the Louis im in love with." I smiled, cooing softly at him.

He smiled sadly and nodded holding me close in his arms. "I love you too, more than you know." He breathed and kissed me lovingly.

That night Louis fell asleep before I did, his arms wrapped around me acting as a protective barrier. I clutched his shirt and cuddled into the warmth of his chest, looking at the ceiling. I sighed and remembered what Jack had said. Every single word. I looked outside at the city lights of Paris shining into the window. It looked so beautiful. One part of me knew that everything that Jack had said about the one I love was all wrong. But another part of me hated to admit the fact that in a way. He was right.

~*~*~

Even though last night was a dreadful one, I knew today would be good. Aside from it being our last day and night, it was Louis and I's anniversary. I woke up hearing a little crash. I gasped and sat up looking at Louis standing there. "I uh, got room service to make something special." He smiled a little, blushing.

I rolled my eyes and giggled, walking over and helping him pick up the top cover for the food, leaning up and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his lips lovingly. "Clumsy." I mumbled and pulled back smiling at him. He pouted and nodded "But you love me." He winked and pecked my lips repeatedly, caressing my sides.

"Mmmm Happy anniversary my baby." He whispered into my ear, his eyes closed, pressing gentle kisses to my temple. I blushed even more and cuddled close into his arms, closing my eyes.

"Happy anniversary Lou. I love you." I giggled and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me, looking into my eyes and shaking his head.

"I love you too." He whispered, grinning and gave me some food which consisted of fresh strawberries, whipped cream, waffles and juice. I giggled as we fed eachother the food.

The rest of the day was absolutely amazing. Louis told me to go out on the fanciest outfit I brought. I bit my lip and put on a black dress, applying some makeup and sighing.

Louis smiled widely and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my lips lovingly. "You look so so beautiful. Let's go." He breathed and led me out of the room.

A few moments later were in a cab heading for a direction that we haven't headed at all this trip. I was trying not to think about what had happened the day before, but a few things came to mind.

Louis got out of the cab and handed me a.. Blindfold? He wrapped it around my eyes, carefully trying not to mess up the makeup. I giggled and stumbled out of the cab, clutching onto his arm.

"Where are we going Lou?" I breathed out in a mixture of laughs and giggles. He smiled and held me close, leading me in some direction.

"You'll see." He breathed and continued walking. I rolled my eyes playfully behind the blindfold, giggling a little. He had stopped walking and I just stood there, confused.

"Uh.. Lou?" I said, turning around and reaching my arms out, trying to feel around for his body. I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my hands, kissing them.

"You can take it off now baby." He whispered and I giggled, slipping off the blindfold and dropping it at the sight. I gasped, clamping a hand over my mouth.

Louis and I were standing right infront of the Eiffel Tower, it was all lit up in white lights, beautifully shining.

"O-Oh my god.. Louis it's..beautiful." I breathed almost tearing up. I've always wanted to be here, especially with Louis. He smiled widely and pecked my lips "Beautiful like you baby." He whispered in my ear and started leading me towards the elevator. Which took us straight to the top, when the doors opened there was a candle lit dinner, roses in the middle of the table and our song playing. Tears fell down my cheeks as I examined it all. It was perfect. I looked at him then glanced back at the dinner "You.. Y-You did this?" I breathed and he grinned happily, nodding and taking my hands, pulling me close into his arms.

"All for you princess." He whispered and leaned down pressing his lips to mine in a passionate, loving kiss. I kissed back and cupped his jaw, cuddling close.

"I love you, god I love you so much." I whispered between kisses and he nodded, pulling back resting his forehead against mine,

"I love you too." He whispered and kissed my forehead softly.

I giggled and shook my head "Noo I love you more." I pouted and rubbed his chest gently, looking up into his eyes.

He stared back into my eyes with a big grin plastered across his lips, leaning down and kissing me again lovingly. "I love you most." He whispered and swayed with me in his arms to the song. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed the underside of his jaw, laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes.

And finally for once since I saw Jack, I forgot about everything he said.