Chapter 14

Louis sat down next to me, pulling me into his arms as I just broke, sobbing into his chest.

He sighed and kissed the top of my head, caressing my back comfortingly.

"My baby, please don't be sad.. I hate when you're sad." He whimpered and started tearing up. I looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"I-I'm okay baby, I promise." I breathed and smiled softly at him, looking into his eyes.

"What did she say?" He asked a little hesitant. I sighed and looked down, biting my lip.

"P-Promise you won't get mad?" I asked softly, barely a whisper. He frowned and nodded slowly, watching me.

I glanced at him then looked down, biting my lip nervously.

"Well first, we walked around the pond.. She started talking about anything aside from the topic and then I asked her why she wanted to talk, she finally told me." I said, completely not bringing up the Jack topic.

He frowned more and nodded "And...?" He asked softly, biting his lip a little, waiting for me to answer.

"Jack loved me. She explained how.. How he always talked about me, my eyes, how he loved my eyes." I said, more nervously. I watched as his eyes widened, frowning more.

"I should've fucking known." He huffed and looked away. I whimpered, watching him.

"Louis you said you wouldn't get mad!" I whimpered more and looked down. He sighed and tilted my chin up, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not mad baby.. I'm just, upset. I mean all that bullshit that happened. He finally fucking decides to pour out his feelings right before he died. I mean how cliche does that sound?" He laughed and rolled his eyes.

My eyes widened, looking at him in disbelief.

"H-How could you say that? He's dead, Louis. God, what did he fucking do it you Louis? He didn't kill the entire god damn planet." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

He frowned and looked down "Multiple things, Chantelle... One, he tried fucking taking you away from me. Not even tried, he DID take you away. He stabbed me and.. And don't you remember primary school?" He said a bit softer and looked at me. I frowned and shook my head.

"No.." I breathed and tried remembering. A few images came back when i finally remembered everything.

*FLASHBACK*

"Excuse me ma'am, I think it's illegal to be this beautiful here." Jack wrapped an arm around my waist, kissing my temple.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, blushing.

"Then you, Mr. are breaking the law." I squeaked as he picked me up, spinning me around, kissing me lovingly.

We were in the courtyard of the school, the warm breeze beneath me so lifting, so free. I closed my eyes and held on close to him, kissing him back passionately.

"Wow, Jackie boy. Lucky guy lucky guy." I heard a voice and rolled my eyes.

Louis Tomlinson, he was such an ass. I saw Louis walking over to us, smirking, crossing his arms.

Jack rolled his eyes and chuckled, staring at Louis.

"Well well well Tomlinson, go feast your eyes on someone else's girl okay? Cause she's mine." He held me tighter in his arms. I blushed and smirked at Louis, glaring at him.

Louis bit his lip smirking more and chuckled.

"Wow Jackie boy. Sorry but, there's not any others like her." He spat and glared at him.

Jack glared more, eyes wide "Fuck off Tomlinson. I mean it. Or just accept that fact that you can't get girls, no one will ever like you! Can't you get that through your thick skull?" He groaned and rolled his eyes.

Louis looked hurt, arms I felt a little bad. Louis looked down and then at me, then at Jack and turned around, walking away.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I blinked a few times and looked at Louis, tearing up.

"L-Louis... I swear I haven't remembered that at all until now." I whimpered and rubbed his biceps watching him tear up.

"I don't ever want to lose you Chantelle. So much has happened, if I lost you.. I-I'm done." He breathed, looking into my eyes.

I pulled him closer and put our foreheads together, stroking his cheek.

"You will never lose me. I promised that." I said to him, kissing his cheek and forehead.

He sniffled and nodded, watching me.

"You know that I love you right?" He breathed and kissed my forehead. I smiled widely and played with the hair at the back of his neck, nodding.

"Of course baby." I whispered and kissed him lovingly. "I love too, so so much." I added and he smiled widely. His smile made my heart flutter and my stomach flip around.

"Forever and always."

**********************************************************************************************************************

I cuddled up close to louis, wrapping my arms around his waist, laying my head on his arm, closing my eyes.

My stomach literally was in knots thinking about the flashback I had. The stuff that had happened in primary school with Jack.

It scared me, it scared me how everything came out the way it is now. I'm not saying that I don't love being with Louis. God, he was my fucking life. I love him so so much, no one could change that. I mean the bad that's come out of him.

In a way I feel like our breakup plus his dad dying all tied in together which came out to be the person he was.

I sighed, shaking my head, trying to clear my thoughts, cuddling closer to Louis who was fast asleep. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off.

*~*~*~*~*

I started seeing a black figure, the same one I've seen in Paris, before and after Paris, watching it drift around, disappearing and repeating.

I shivered nervously and breathed a little heavily, standing completely still.

The black figure started getting closer, coming towards me, it had a knife in its hand, just coming closer and closer and closer.. I started screaming loud, the figure disappearing into me.

~*~*~*~*

I jolted up out of my sleep, panting and shaking a little.

I looked around, seeing that Louis was still asleep. I sighed in relief and ran a hand through my hair, closing my eyes and got up, going to the bathroom and turned the light on.

I went to the sink, splashing the water in my face and sighed, closing my eyes. I tried keeping away all the thoughts of Jack and the flashback, plus the dream. Why was all this stuff happening?

I shook away the thoughts and dried off my face walking back to the room. I stopped right in my tracks and my eyes widened, staring at what was right infront of me.

I saw Jack, sitting on the bed next to Louis, smirking at me. He was wearing the same exact outfit like in my flashback. I shook my head and tried speaking, but I couldn't. Jack was holding a kitchen knife in his hand. I watched as he examined it, continuing to smirk at me before pointing it at Louis! ready to plunge it into him.

It's gasped and sprung over quickly, Jack's figure disappearing. I looked around and whimpered nervously. I was beyond terrified. I shook my head and laid down next to Louis, wrapping my arms around him, cuddling close and closing my eyes.

I realized that everything was affecting me in my dreams and real life. I was seeing things.