Chapter 2

I woke up and whined, turning on my side as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, kissing softly at my neck.i giggled and turned putting my forehead to Louis' opening my eyes as I gasped, seeing a black figure. I blinked a couple times and woke up fully, gasping for air and looking at Louis, his eye brow raised.

"Baby girl you alright?" He breathed and caressed my sides. I looked around and nodded slowly, smiling widely and kissing him softly and sweetly. I felt his soft lips kiss back against mine, my hand threading through his messy tangled hair.

He hummed and chuckled stretching out and yawning slightly. I giggled and rolled my eyes, hitting his chest playfully "Comb your hair or take a shower doofus." I murmured and bit my lip getting up and swinging my hips to the doorway, smirking to myself slightly.

Louis smirked and but his lip, shaking his head "Mmmm." He hummed and got up, throwing me over his shoulder before placing me on the bathroom counter, pecking my lips and walking out to go take care of Darcy and feed her. I slipped off my shirt and the rest of my clothes turning on the water and sitting on the toilet, waiting for it to warm up. I hopped it and sighed leaning against the wall at the feeling of the warm water rush down my body, closing my eyes. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, kissing my shoulder and the crook of my neck. I opened my eye seeing Louis standing there, the water glimmered off of his toned body. I caressed my hand over his biceps, kissing at his jaw softly. His hands roamed over my smooth body, feeling around every curve and caressing each inch. I kissed the underside of his jaw as he tilted his head, moaning softly and started washing my body and hair,kissing at the back if my neck. I giggled and turned around, pressing out my bum as he smirked and pressed his front against it. I squealed and turned around wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his lips lovingly and passionately.

Louis hummed and pecked my lips repeatedly "I love you so much." He breathed out, pressing our foreheads together and he closed his eyes. I smiled widely and blushed, biting my lip and grabbing the soap, lathering his hair and began threading my fingers through. I hummed while doing it and kissed his cheek "I love you too baby." I whispered into his ear before nibbling at it, teasingly and continued at his hair. We rinsed the soap from our hair and bodies, soon helping each other out, giggling hysterically as he picked me up bridal style, carrying me out, fully naked still and laid me down on the bed kissing my forehead. "Get dressed beautiful." He winked and tossed me a pair of panties and a bra. I rolled my eyes and threw a pair of boxers at him. He smirked and sneakily pinched me bum. I squeaked and turned around pulled up the panties and gasped playfully "Lou!" I whimpered, giggling and rolled my eyes. "Keep it up and not more blowjobssss." I sang, teasingly, turning back around and slightly smirking to myself. I giggled when I heard him gasp behind me.

Louis pouted and pulled up his boxers and pants "Not fair." He huffed and slipped on a T-Shirt. I giggled and pulled on high waisted shorts with a crop top, rolling my eyes and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mmmm yes it's fair silly." I kissed his nose and pecked his lips. He smirked and rolled his eyes, catching ahold of my lips before I pulled away. I kissed him back passionately and blushed, pulling back, skipping to Darcy's room.

Darcy squeaked, bouncing on her little legs while holding onto the crib railing, looking at me. I giggled and picked her up, holding her close to my chest kissing her little nose "Hi baby.

How's my favorite baby?" I gushed, tickling her little sides. Louis leaned in the doorway nod crossed his arms, smirking and clearing his throat.

"Mmmm your favorite baby is well thanks." He winked and chuckled, biting his lip hard. I rolled my eyes and turned around looking at him. "Not you, Darcy." I huffed and smirked at him.

He gasped and pouted "Fine then." He murmured and walked downstairs. I cooed and pouted, following after him and into the kitchen, placing Tommy in his high chair. I leaned up and pressed a sweet kiss to Louis' cheek, leaning to his ear."Don't worry, you're my favorite favorite boy." I smirked, biting my lip. "You'll get something..special. But you'll have to wait for our honeymoon." I kissed his ear and giggled, winking before heating Darcy up a bottle.

Louis smirked and licked his lips, sitting at the table eating his waffles and taking a sip of his tea "Mmmm can't wait." He mumbled and bit his lip, watching me. I hummed softly to a tune and swung my hips for him, smirking to myself as the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened it, squealing when is saw the boys hugging them.

After a couple hours of nonstop giggling and taking care of Darcy , watching her play and crawl around, taking pictures and more. Louis and I decided to start packing for the honeymoon, we were leaving early in the morning and the boys were gonna stay here to take care of Darcy. I decided to go to the mall and stop at Victorias Secret and buy some "things" for Louis' pleasure. I decided on a black lacy lingerie, a red one, and two pairs of lace hot pink thongs. I walked out and looked around, across the hall I saw a black figure. I blinked a few times and it was gone, people walking by. What was going on with me? It was the same black figure I saw that morning. I shook my head and shrugged off the thoughts, walking out of the mall and driving back to the house. I hid the bag and crept upstairs, past Darcy's room where Louis and the lads where in, quickly stuffing the Victoria's Secret bag into my suitcase "BABY IM HOMEEE." I shouted and heard a squeal/gasp. Then louis came running in and tackled me onto the bed, peppering kisses all over my face.

"I missed you so much." He huffed and pecked my lips repeatedly. I couldn't control all the giggles that were coming out of my, I squirmed around and pouted at him, pecking his lips again. Louis smirked and his eyes traveled around my body then around the room.

"Mmmm what did you buy?" He hummed and I turned his head so we were making eye contact. I kissed his lips sweetly before pulling back and smirking "It's a surprise. You have to wait." I tapped his nose and giggled getting up and walking to Darcy's room, picking her up and holding him close.

"My baby girl I missed you!" I squealed and kissed her cheeks softly, giggling as Darcy squeaked and clapped her tiny hands. I thanked the boys before they left and turned to Louis, crossing my arms "Did you pack yet, mister?" I smirked and raised an eye brow. He bit his lip and looked around,chuckling nervously.

"Mmmm actually, thanks for reminding me to finish." He pecked my lips and sped upstairs,starting to pack. I giggled and rolled my eyes, sitting on the couch and watching the candles, the fire moving so calmly. It made me sleepily, I started slowly drifting off. I saw the fire go out and smiled opening my eyes, expecting louis to be standing there. I then saw the familiar black figure for earlier in the mall, and that morning. I gasped and sunk back into the couch cushions, watching the figure get closer to me as I screamed.

I suddenly wine up screaming, louis shaking my shoulders. I looked around, realizing I was in the same spot I was when I saw the black figure and watching the fire, Louis' eyes wide as he watched me, taking my arm "Baby, are you alright?" He breathed, seeing a little scared. I nodded and cleared my throat, smiling at him and walking upstairs, sighing in relief when I saw Darcy asleep in the crib. I turned and pecked Louis' lips.

"Lets sleep yeah?" I smiled and followed him into the bedroom, undressing and laying down next to him, feeling him press a gentle kiss to my lips as well as my cheek.

"Mmmm goodnight beautiful, I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes and soon drifting off.

I smiled widely and kissed his nose, pecking his lips back "Night handsome."

"I love you too."