Secrets Until Known... (Avatar Aang Love Story)

Hey!

So I know what you guys are thinking...even by looking at the title you can tell this is going to be some cliché love story where Aang saves the world and wins her heart but you are.....WRONG! (insert sassy voice) Ok it will be a bit cliché but love is cliché it is how we....rooooolllll!

Thanks you! (Description below) I would like to thank one of my very good friends on here for letting me have her story because she had no inspiration left for it so wish me luck. Shout out to stockyton28!

Don't forget to follow! Vote! Comment! Favourite!

Description!     |
                        |
                       \ /

Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar the last Airbender or the characters.

This fanfic is set in the middle of the 100 year war, NONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE MET EACHOTHER.

Sokka (15 years old) and Katara (14 years old) are brother and sister who both attend the Omashu Boarding school.  Sokka's girlfriend is Suki, who is a Kyoshi Warrior who stays on Kyoshi Island. She is 15 years old. Zuko (16 years old) and Mai (16 years old) are girlfriend and boyfriend, Ty Lee and Azula (both 15) are best friends and Azula is Zuko's brother, Zuko and Azula's dad is Fire Lord Ozai. They also go the the Omashu Boarding School but are feared as are the rest of the firebenders. Aang (14 years old) is the Avatar and has mastered Air and Water but still has to master fire and has done a little work in earth bending, without anyone finding out who he really is. Sophia (14 years old) is 'The Legend' which is the partner to the Avatar, she can learn all the elements and contact the spirit world, she has mastered Fire and Air and has started earth but still needs to do Water.

In this fanfic, they are going to a boarding school in Omashu to learn bending. The world has been Avatarless for 100 years, but what they don't know is that they are going to school with him. Avatar Aang was found in the Avatar State by a WaterBender in the Northern Tribe, Princess Yue. His partner Legend Sophia was found in the Legend State just off the coast of the Northern Air Temple. Together they must master the elements and defeat the Fire Lord before it is too late.

Thankin' you! Best of luck! xox

Heyy_its_abbs :) Picture on side is what Sophia looks like except she would look more like a 14 year old.