Chapter 14

Percy pov

"The new trainig facility?" Daisy questioned.

"Well, you see after ultron we had a few new prospective avengers, so the solution was to create a private facility where they could train and live in peace." Steve said.

"Yeah it is pretty cool. My design of course" Tony said, recieving a few eyerolls from around the table.

I listened to all of this thoughtfully. The government was tracking down people with powers. I was worried. About the recovering demigods and about the ones yet to be discovered. And another facility of more people who could feel like they were somehow above me. I didn't really mean that in an egotistical way. It was nice to have someone else be the leader for a change, but it was no fun being treated like I knew nothing. I wanted to ask, about the demigods. I really did, but I still hadn't mentioned the camps. 

"What about demigods?" I asked with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Bobbie asked.

"This whole government censor thing. I mean my life was more high profile than most demigods, but what happens when they accidently stumble upon a demigod like you did?" I asked " The mist usually protects us but I'm not so sure about that anymore."

Everyone just kind of looked around. I could tell that no one really knew the answer. Just great. Now I would have to worry about the demigods even more. 

"I mean I don't know that it is something you need to worry about" Coulson said "The government is not very focused on teenagers as threats."

They really didn't understand that I had a responsibility as a leader to look after the demigods wherever I was. I decided to drop the subject. As soon as it becomes a problem I will worry about it. 

"anyways, we need to go and see how they are doing over there." Steve said.

"And maybe Rhodes knows something about this censorship thing" Clint said looking at Tony.

Wow I had no clue who they were talking about.

"That would be helpful." Tony agreed.

"We need to be careful. The department of security has people stationed there." Natasha said.

I inwardly groaned. They want me to go to a place with government agents.

"No they don't" Tony said.

"They're undercover. If you really pay attention you would be able to tell" Clint said.

"They are watching us. Ever since Sokovia we are under more scrutiny. Seriously we need to be careful" Steve said.

"so everyone knows about this accept me?" Tony questioned the rest of the avengers. Almost everyone nodded.

I really wasn't happy that I was going to be dragged along. As much as this place was changing me, I still wasn't equal. Then a horrible thought crossed my mind. What if Tartarus had something to do with this. I pushed that thought to the very back of my mind. If that happened we would be in so much trouble.

"Let us go back for a minute to Percy's question" Thor started "how does this affect me and other Asguardians?"

"You have helped Earth so much that I don't think you would be a target of this program." Coulson said.

Oh so Asguardian's didn't need to worry I thought, but I might need to just not yet. I sighed, audibly this time.

"Yes Percy" Natasha inquired annoyance tainting her voice.