70

[harry’s pov]

She was so focused on my big hand in hers; examine the light cut before letting ice cold water from the tap run over it. The blood mixed with the water making strangely beautiful patterns in the white sink.

“Don’t bleed to death,” she looked in the reflection at me with a smirk, before helping me with getting the cut dry. Her hair which she had fastened into a bun had several loose strands, but she was holding my hand securely so I couldn’t follow my instinct to remove them. Follow her jaw line with my icy fingertips. She kept watching my hand, which she was trying to get to stop bleeding, while I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Occasionally her eyes would find mine in the cracked mirror, but she would smile shyly and then return her focus.

There wasn’t much room in here; with the discolored white walls and buzzing fluorescent light, which shone with a blue cold light. Two toilet stalls with metal doors and overpainted with graffiti were at the end of the small room. It wasn’t much to brag about, but even though it looked terribly dilapidated it was clean and honestly the graffiti gave it soul in some strange way.

“There, I think you’re good to go,” she sent me a proud smile after having fastened the band-aid, but she didn’t let go off my hand just yet. The cold water had managed to get the temperature of my hand to fall several degrees, which meant now she was the one with the warmer hands of the two of us.

“Thanks,” I mumbled with a lazy smile already drunk on the sight of her. I watch her trying to get some heat into my numb fingers, while butterflies started fluttering their huge delicate wings in my stomach. She lifted my wounded hand and kissed it lightly with a crooked and oh-so-fucking-lovely smile, that made my heart flutter too. God, the sight of her lips made my heart race every time.

“Do you still think you can play at that gig?” I didn’t understand her question, as my mind was just clouded with her lips that seemed especially pink after having bitten down on her bottom lip in concentration. I could still feel the dopamine from having played the guitar floating in my veins. Adding the way she stood so close to me leaning against the sink - I couldn’t help myself. I just had to taste those lips again.

She wasn’t surprised at all, as I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. God, I had no control as she put her arms around my neck in response. My heart was beating out of my chest as her lips parted in a breathless smile. Edging her body even closer to mine, which made me sneak my arms around her waist. My skin was blazing hot and the way her cold fingertips came into contact with the skin on my neck was almost too much. But the thing was it could never be too much with her; only not enough.

My hands  moved over her hips, as she gently grabbed at the roots of my hair. Her tongue tracing over my bottom lip, as I moved impossibly closer to her. She felt so soft and perfect - and she was all mine. No one else’s. The thought made my breathing heavier and I couldn’t control it at all, while she kissed the corner of my mouth. My fingertips were playing with the hem of her shirt before I let my fingers slip in under the fabric carefully. Following a line of skin just over her jeans, I could feel how it created chills over her skin, traces of warmth. It made her heart beat faster; kissing me deeper. I loved it. I loved to see how she reacted to my light touch, how she wasn’t the only one able to send me to that edge. She could make me so endlessly crazy, but so could I to her.

Tensions started building in my stomach, while I tried desperately holding onto that last self control, which she washed away with each equally hectic breath. I had to tightly grab the edge of the sink, which she was leaning against in order to control myself. But God how easy it could be she lift her up so she could curve her legs around me and get even closer. It would be so easy to lean her upagainst that wall. Her touch, her skin. It was too overwhelming. A million things to do flashed through my mind as I let my hand brush softly up over her flat stomach. Her breath hitched. She was the finest silk to the touch and the most exotic mix of impressions, that awoke my senses like never before. She was that matchless, unreachable melody, that every artists craved finding. Only I had.

A puff of air escaped her full lively lips, as my other hand, which was cold from holding the sink slipped under her shirt too. Holding onto her waist while I kissed her like never before. Last time her hands had sent me into this twirl of insanity by doing what I now did to her. She had caught me by surprise last time; she had been so eagerly I hadn’t been able to really understand it.

The faint taste of coffee from her wet lips was pure and absolute ecstasy. The way her breath was deeper than mine had me smiling softly; I liked it better this way. In control. Now she was the one standing on that edge on the roof of the skyscraper. And I loved knowing that, seeing it in the way she twisted and edged closer desperately. Her hands grabbing my hair tighter, as she pressed herself into me. I let my hand move over the small of her back pressing her closer, so I could feel her chest against mine. I bend a little closer just so I could kiss her even deeper and the tensions in my stomach kept building. Having started as wild exotic butterflies they had turned into a glowing ball of warmth which kept spreading its light.

“Fuck,” the sound of her breathless voice almost made me lose that control again, as I had freed her lips only to playfully kiss my way down from her jawline to her neck. I had let the tip of my tongue brush over a soft spot, as she had uttered that one word which almost made me lose my mind.

Experimenting, I repeated the action placing wet kisses there too - just beneath the jaw line. Her entire body tensed under mine and her grip clenched further into my shirt. Her body arching slightly while she couldn’t catch her breath, “H-harry.”

Her heart was beating out of her chest against my shirt, as I kept working on that spot, which apparently was especially sensitive to her. I fucking loved this. Seeing her completely lose it like this under my control and touch.

I smiled crookedly against her skin, before gently starting on one last thing.

“Oh God,” the sound of her words were thick, raspy so breathless that I could easily tell she had completely lost contact to that restrained grasp on everything. I let the tip of my tongue caress over the now sore spot which I had marked with a light red patch that would stay for at least a week. Mine.

I kissed her again. Softly. As had it been the first kiss.

I lifted my face to grin proudly down at her, as her hand flew up to the sore spot with a slightly surprised and ecstatic smile. Her cheeks flushed so beautifully the sight made me want to do it again. Her sea green eyes were swimming at the high feeling as a giggle escaped her hot pink lips, absentmindedly she bit down on the bottom lip. My hands were still holding onto the bare skin on her waist under the grey shirt. Softly I let my thumb run over her skin repeatedly, she felt so delicate and smooth I couldn’t stop. Meanwhile her beam grew wider as she let her hand fall lightly onto my chest. Letting the lovebite be.

“It looks great on you,” I tried holding back the proud smirk, but I couldn’t possibly. Chuckles escaped my lips before I leaned in and kissed her lightly again, “you know the others must be thinking I’m bleeding to death in here or something.”

I leaned my forehead against hers, as I embraced her slender waist under the shirt, “when actually you’re just acting like a vampire, ironic huh?”

Chuckling genuinely I realized I wanted to say right then that I loved her. I wanted to say it loud and repeatedly. Yell it from the roof of that skyscraper and whisper it as softly as I could a million times just to her. I wanted to write it and show it. I loved her.

“Amber?”

She hm-mm’ed at me still high from the ecstasy of kissing, while her fingertips traced lines over my chest.

“I…,” love you. I love you. I love you.

“Yeah?” A soft smile spread over her lips.

“I’ve totally, utterly, and completely fallen for you.”

please vote & comment