Prologue + info

Name: Miu (MEE oo) - meaning beautiful feathers. Orshiro- meaning big castle.    

Age: 19

Looks: Golden brown hair that goes a little past the shoulders, emerald green eyes, delicate looking angelic pale skin, light pink long sleeved shirt, big red belt, brown jeans that stop at the ankle, light blue ninja shoes she got from a traveler, blue hair pin, hourglass body figure.

Personality: Shy, gentle, sweet, kind, caring, frail, quiet, emotional, sensitive, playful, open once she gets to know you, childish, stubborn.

Likes: Ice cream, clouds, wind, drawing, friends, animals, splashing water, music.

Dislikes: Drowning, loud noises, mean animals, being all alone, darkness, mean people, falling, heights, people who yell at her.

Basically the kind of girl you want to hug and never let go of because of how cute they are.

Background story: Miu’s mother was an angel and her father was human. Her mother had to go back to the heavens and her father recently died of an illness. Now Miu lives alone in a small abandoned village. She isn’t a ninja but bought some ninja shoes off a traveler.

Miu has yet to grow her angel wings and because of her father being human she lives and dies like anyone else only longer, she can live up to be 200 years old. When she dies she comes back as a full fledged angel and will join her mother and father in the heavens.

The heavens aren’t tied to any specific religion it’s just a simple place where angels live and guard the earth. Her father is now with her mother in the heavens but he is a spirit instead of an angel and he only gets to be with the angels because of the ties he has with Miu’s mother and her.     

***************************************************************************************************************

I'll have the story/ first chapter out tomorrow cause right now its late and i needz sleep sooo yeah, hope u enjoy what I come out with!