Confessions and Forgiveness[2](Edited)

As I sat on dads lap we talked endlessly about the flight, and how excited I was to be here. Edward walked in carrying my stuff, with Bella following close behind, and shambled up the steps to the room I would be sharing with my sister. I looked at Charlie and rolled my eyes, jerking my head towards the couple and he laughed out loud. He obviously didn't care much for Edward either. He was here while Bella was in her catatonic state, and he worried about her every second.

Time ticked by, and I could hear Bella and Edward upstairs, speaking in hushed tones. I quietly made my way to the staircase, taking two at time until I was standing outside the bedroom. Dad was standing behind me, a wide smile gracing his face. When I realized that they were still talking, much too low for me to hear, I threw the door open.

"Bella, no sex!" I yelled, jumping on the bed between her and Edward, making a wall to separate them. She smiled and pushed me.

"Shut up, Ari, we are obviously not having sex!" She told me as she laughed.

"Exactly, because I'm here to stop you. See how these things work?"

"You are one strange human." Edward muttered beneath his breath.

"I am not a human, Mr. I-Refuse-to-tan." I retorted, and that earned me a slap on the back of the head from Bella.

"Oh, really, then what are you? Enlighten me." He snapped back.

"Edward!" Bella, nearly yelled.

"I am an alien from planet Xorkon! And I am here to take over the world!" I shouted back, throwing my arms in the air for emphasis.

Edward rolled his eyes at me, and I giggled. Leaping out of the bed I raced past my glaring father, and nearly tripped down the stairs. "I'm okay!" I called to no one in particular. I doubted anyone had heard me fall.

Once I reached the living room, I plugged my iPod into the iHome while it charged, and started dancing around the room like an idiot.

A well choreographed idiot.

A knock on the door stopped me in the middle of Tea Party by Kerli, and I ran to answer it, Dad still hadn't come down stairs and was probably giving Edward a stern talking to for being rude to me. I could only hope.

As I opened the door, I saw russet skin that could only belong to a certain group of people. The Quileutes. Once that thought crossed my mind, I flung the door open and threw myself into the arms of the man in the wheelchair.

"Billy, its so great to see you; I've missed you so much!" I nearly screamed, almost knocking him off the porch.

"Oh, Little One! I have missed you as well. I wasn't sure of the exact day you would be arriving." Billy replied happily, a loving kind of authority in his voice.

He hugged me for a few minutes, then it began to rain; I moved out of the way so he could wheel himself into the living room. There was a baseball game on no doubt, why else would Billy come to visit?

A towering form shadowed me, and I looked up, seeing familiar chocolate brown eyes. Instantly pulled into them deeply. "Jacob?!" I gasped.

"The one and only." He said, taking me easily into his arms.

The moment our skin touched, was the moment my world stopped turning. There was an electric current running through my body where ever our skin met, I nearly doubled over from the feeling. I wanted to stay like this forever, in Jacob's unnaturally warm embrace. I breathed him in, missing the woodsy scent he always wore, and smiled up at his handsome face. "I've missed you, Jakers."

"I've missed you too, Rabbit!" He exclaimed, using the old nickname that I loved so much. His mom gave it to me when we were tiny, she said I had the capacity of the energizer bunny, so she called me Rabbit and it stuck.

"Uhm, Jake.. Why are you abnormally huge and extremely hot?" I inquired, not even caring about the double meaning to the word 'hot' because I totally meant it in both ways.

"I guess time just did me well, Rabbit." He laughed loudly, flexing obnoxiously before he pulled me inside. We took a seat on the floor across from our fathers and muttered quietly about absolutely nothing. "You look beautiful, Aribella, you really do." He said after a few short moments of mixed conversation.

I blushed. "Thank you Jacob, that means a lot."

Bella came downstairs and announced that she would be attending dinner with the Cullens', and that she wanted me to join her. "I'm sorry, Bellzy, but I am seriously exhausted, and your boyfriend was mean to me." I sighed right as Edward came into the room.

"Maybe if you weren't so immature." Edward said, and I heard Jacob growling beside me. Growling?

"I'm sixteen, dude. I'm supposed to be like this. And if you had gone through what I did, you would know why I'm like this." Edward's eyes widened, and he stared at Jacob bewildered, seeming to have an internal conversation with himself. But that soon passed, and he looked me dead in the eye.

"Care to elaborate?" He sneered.

"I had cancer when I was ten. You try going day by day thinking you're going to die. Try being poked and prodded, try having someone give you and exact date to when you're life will expire. Walk a mile in my shoes, and tell me that you wouldn't act the way I am now."

Tears prickled the back of my eyes, and I saw Edward's jaw drop as I ran passed him to my bedroom. I heard Bella tell Edward that they should leave, and dad was more than happy to see him go, but I bet it kind of rubbed him the wrong way knowing Bella would rather leave with him than take care of her own sister.

Once my door was closed, I rummaged through my suitcases, looking for the teddy bear Jacob gave me when we were 8, I never got rid of the thing, and I loved it more than anything. We named him Freddy.

I took the bear, and snuggled with him on my bed, crying into his fur, not wanting to think of all the pain I went through while trying to get the cancer to go away. Losing my hair, and vomiting constantly because of the chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

I heard footsteps outside of my door, and a light knock made my sobs quiet. "Rabbit, Cullen is a douche, just ignore him. I do." Jacob said through the door.

"I'm not as talented as you are in the 'ignoring people' department, Jakers.." I sniffled, cracking the door slightly so he could come in.

"I will teach you!" He said, sounding like some lame superhero. "Oh, is that Freddy?" He asked, taking the bear.

I laughed quietly, "Yep. I could never give him up; he reminds me of you."

"I'm glad he was there for you when I couldn't be." Jake smiled sadly.

I touched his face, making him turn towards me, and saw a fresh sheen of tears in his eyes. I threw myself into his arms again, and shushed him. "Jacob, its all right. I'm okay now. Its fine, shh..."

"I wanted to take care of you so badly, Rabbit; like you did for me..."

"Jake, when you lost your mom you needed me, and I was here. I was sick, yeah, but that doesn't matter. You were still mourning, I was with my mom. I am not mad; I could never be mad."

Jacob looked at me, and ran his fingers through my hair, sending chills down my spine. He pressed his forehead against mine, and whispered. "Will you ever forgive me?"

"There is nothing to forgive, Jacob."

"Tell me you forgive me, please. This has been eating me alive for the last six years." He whispered again.

"I forgive you, Jacob. Of course I forgive you."