Don't Leave Me[6](Edited)

"Someone tried to what, Aribella?" Bella asked, totally shocked.

"Someone tried to kill me... She had like, auburn hair, and deep crimson eyes. Her hands were cold, and around my throat. She looked so beautiful, but she was terrifying! I am so scared, Bella! I don't want to die!" I managed to muster through sobs, burying my face in her hair.

"Di--did you say crimson eyes? Like... red?"

"Yeah.... They were so red they could have been blood..." I sniffled.

"Oh, baby.... I'm so sorry. We need to go to Edward's house, and talk to his family." She whispered, stroking my hair.

"NO! I am not leaving! I don't want to see her again, Bells, I'm too scared! I haven't been this scared since I got the cancer. Please don't make me go!" I clung to her for dear life.

"Okay, okay... But I need to talk to the Cullen's, are you gonna stay here?"

Another bout of fear took over as I realized I would be home alone, with no one to protect me if that psycho, red-eyed, super sexy freak were to come after me again. Trembling, I looked around the room, and lay eyes on Freddy, my lovely bear. Racing over to him, I took him in my arms then ran to my fathers room before curling up on his bed. This is where I felt safest, anywhere close to my dad, and since he's gone his room will have to suffice.

On his bedside table was a picture of my mom, she was smiling brightly in an off white wedding dress, holding a bouquet of white orchids. It was a picture that Dad took on their wedding day... She looks so beautiful, and I bet he was happy.

My mind drifted to the home videos of mom and dad while they were together, when they were happy, and before I knew it, I fall asleep.

I dreamed of Jacob, he was chasing me, telling me that the forest wasn't safe.

I woke to the sound of a pounding on the front door, and yelling of sorts. My heart nearly leaped out of my chest as I scaled the stairs, not wanting to see what was waiting for me on the porch. All of the worst scenarios race through my brain. What if it is a murderer, or a rapist? What if its that psycho lady that tried to kill me? What if its some crazy hobo that is going to beat me with a rancid banana?

Taking my sweet time, I finally reached the door, it was shaking because of the force beneath the fist of my visitor. My hand slowly inched toward the doorknob, and I could visibly see myself shaking with fear. Slowly opening the door at long last, I see the concerned face of Seth, the boy that I met near the woods.

"You saw a lady with red eyes?" He boomed.

I flinched at the loud sound and nodded meekly, moving out of the way so he could come inside. I barely knew the guy, but I had a gut feeling that he would protect me. Before I had a chance to welcome him graciously to my humble abode, he pulled me into a tight hug, probably trying to calm my apparent stress.

It is weird how safe I felt with him. I mean, there wasn't any romantic attraction, but more of a sibling-like bond. Seth is like the brother I never had, but always wanted.

"She isn't going to hurt you, Ari. I swear it." He whispered in my ear, stroking my hair gently.

"Thanks, Seth..." I replied, hugging him tighter.

"C'mon, lets get some food in that scrawny body of yours." He told me playfully, poking me in the side. I ignored the ticklishness that overcame me, and masked the jolt with skipping to the kitchen.

After nearly eating my father out of house and home, Seth and I sat on the couch and watched The Last Song. I was blubbering like a baby by the end, and he was rubbing soothing circles into my back.

"Its just a movie, Ari!" He laughs.

"But he didn't have to die, Not like that! He didn't even get to hear the song that Ronnie finished for him." I bawled.

"Shhh... I think someone is tired.... C'mon, bed time for the human!"

"How many times do I have to tell you people? I am not human. I am an alien from planet Xorkon, and I am here to blow your pathetic planet to smithereens." I stated calmly, yawning hugely.

Seth stared at me bewildered and I sighed inwardly, walking up the stairs to my dads room. Freddy was propped up against a pillow, looking cute as always, and I took him in my arms again, scuttling across the hall to my own bedroom. The lights were all off, and I stumbled to my bed, stubbing my toe on the leg of my night stand. A string of profanities escaped my lips as I hopped around on one leg clutching my toe.

"This girl has the mouth of a sailor!" Seth said, to no one in particular.

When the pain finally stops, I collapse on my bed, falling asleep instantly. Crying always takes a lot out of me. Stupid Miley Cyrus and her stupid sad movie. Why couldn't there have been a happy ending? Sheesh.

A light slumber consumed me, and I was vaguely aware of the many footsteps around me. It seemed like they belonged to more than one individual. Are people watching me sleep? God, I am so paranoid... But what if its true? Jolting awake, I looked around the room to see it filled with unfamiliar, yet gorgeous people. A girl with a pixie haircut, holding hands with a handsome boy covered in scars. A lovely blonde woman, with beauty that is so indescribable it takes all that I have not to comment, being held my a big burly man with curly black hair. And finally, someone I recognize as the distinguished Doctor Cullen, standing with his arm draped over a motherly looking woman's shoulder.

They all smiled at me, and I backed as far away from them as I could, not knowing who they are or what they want.

"Aribella, they aren't going to hurt you.." A familiar voice told me.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.

*********************************************************************************************

Im sorry it sucks, and Im sorry its so short! But I NEEDED to get ya'll a chapter because I love you so fucking MUCH! Im also sorry for anyone that hasn't seen The Last Song, because I totally gave away part of the ending!!! I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY!

What do you think of Seth and Ari's relationship? Yay? Nay? COMMENT BITCHES(<3)

I love yall! Stay sexy!

<3 <3 <3

Vote, Comment, and FAN!

Karina! <3