Savior[7](Edited)

Edward's accustomed face stared at me with some sort of angry flame dancing in his eyes, I glare at him in return then walked downstairs to the phone, before dialing Jacob's home number. I know that I was the one that stormed out, but being away from him made me anxious. He was always in my dreams, and he was constantly looming in my thoughts. I could never stay mad at him. Not ever.

"Hello?" Someone I recognized as Billy answers.

"Hi, Billy. Is Jake there? I really need to talk to him..." I nearly whispered.

"I'm sorry, Little One, he just left. Would you like me to tell him that you called?"

"Actually, would you mind if I came over? My house is flooded with Cullens."

I heard Billy growl on the other end of the phone, but he composed himself quickly. "Of course, Little One, we have some catching up to do... And I'm sure you want to hear all of Sarah's stories again."

My heart swelled a bit, and I smiled into the receiver, quickly agreeing on a sleepover like the old days. I ran back upstairs to pack my stuff, hoping to get in and out as quickly as possible.

The entire Cullen family were still seated in my room, and they hadn't moved an inch, I could only compare them to statues. It was kind of creepy.

Muddling around my room for supplies for my overnight adventure was difficult with 8 people crowding a tiny area, but I managed easily with my tiny frame of course. After packing my clothes, I made my way to the bed and grab Freddy before finally exiting the room and heading downstairs to the phone again.

I was going to call dad and ask him for a ride, but as I passed the living room window, I saw my baby: my lovely Ford Explorer, pulled up onto the lawn. I squealed with joy, and hugged the man that delivered it. He just looked at me funny and awkwardly patted my back before walking away.

Excitedly I jumped into the drivers seat, and turned the car on, loving the familiar purr of the engine beneath me. Without hesitating, I floored it, pulling away from the house as fast as I possibly could before racing towards La Push.

Once the familiar little red house came into view, I began getting giddy, bouncing up and down in my seat. I loved it when Billy told me stories about Sarah. The way he talked about her is so lovely, and admirable; I couldn't help but hope that one day someone would talk about me the same way.

Nearly bulldozing down the front door, I ran to the kitchen and saw the amazing Mr. Billy Black dining alone at a table for 5, and felt a pang of sadness for him. After Sarah passed away, Rachel and Rebecca grew up much too fast and were out of the house as soon as possible, and then Jacob was gone constantly, so Billy has to be alone a lot, and I didn't like it.

"Billy, do you remember how I always sang to you? Every summer I had a new song?" I smiled, enjoying the memory. "Ever since Sarah told me that I had potential, I never stopped, did I?"

"No, Little One, you never stopped..." Billy replied, taking my tiny hands in his large and aged ones. "I never wanted you to stop, though. You are amazing, and you always have been. Sing to me?"

A sad yet hopeful smile etched its way onto Billy's face, and I wheeled him into the living room, turning my back on the door to face him, preparing for another serenade of sorts.

Skies are crying, I am watching,

catching teardrops in my hands.

Only silence, as its ending,

like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel like

there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have,

you can break everything I am.

Like Im made of glass,

like Im made of paper...

So go on and try to tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground,

Like a skyscraper.

Like a sky scraper.

As the smoke clears, I awaken,

and untangle you from me.

Would it make you feel better,

to watch me while I bleed?

All my windows, still are broken,

but Im standing on my feet!

You can take everything I have,

you can break everything I am.

Like Im made of glass,

like Im made of paper.

So go on and try to tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground...

Like a skyscraper.

Like a skyscraper.

Go, Run, run, run.

Im gonna stay right here,

watch you disappear,

yeah.

Go. Run, run, run.

Yeah its a long way down..

But I am closer to the clouds up here.

You can take everything I have,

you can break everything I am.

Like Im made of glass,

like Im made if paper.

Oh, whoa.

So go on and try to tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground.

Like a skyscraper,

like a skyscraper.

Like a skyscraper,

like a skyscraper.....

Once I finished my last note, Billy had tears streaming down his face, and he began applauding manically, nodding his head in satisfaction.

I raced over to him and sat in his lap, hugging him close. I thanked him for everything that he had ever done for me, and everything he would ever do for me in the future.

"Sarah would have been proud, Little One." He whispered.

"Mom woulda loved it, Rabbit..." Jake said from behind me.

Shit, Jake had never heard me sing before.

*********************************************************************************************************

I know, I know! Its another filler... I love you!

PS.. It'll get better... I promise.