Peace In My Arms

"Can you sing?" Seungri ask Jiyong as he comfortably closing his eyes and rest on his saviour chest.

When you pass by my finger tips
Warmth spreads throughout
my cold heart

I want to softly go
to you and lean on you
But the distance between
us is not narrowing

It’s okay even if I can’t touch you
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
like my destiny
I can feel you

My heart can reach you

I want to reach out
my hands and hold you
But it feels like we’ll get farther
apart so I just linger around you

It’s okay even if I can’t love you
It’s okay even if I can’t reach you
Lonely love Yes I love you,
even from far away
I can see you

Lonely love

Jiyong finished his song with tears streaming down on his face as the lyric was so deep and meaningful for him.

"Ji..yong ah..." Seungri said sound weak.

"Yes sweety.." Jiyong reply with hoarse voice because he is crying.

"I'm...I'm tired.." Seungri said.

"Yes..I know..Its ok..you can rest in my arms forever as long as you want." Jiyong said hugging Seungri tighter.

"I love..you...good..night.." Seungri said last before his weight body totally pressed onto Jiyong while his hand that was interwined with Jiyong start to loose up and the machine beside him sound straight.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeppppp its sound.

Just like that,Seungri soul faded away,in the arms of the person he wish he can be with forever in his life.But God,didn't let him do that.So instead,he gave him a chance to die in his embrace,for the last time.

Jiyong cry can't be hide anymore as he know Seungri is now no longer here.He is no longer can show Jiyong his gummy smile or comfort him anymore.He lost him.He lost him right after when he just get him.

No matter how long it takes,Seungri will always be the only love of Seungri live.No matter what people said,he is the one,the one who died in Jiyong arms for the first time.The one who believe that he was a nice human that just feeling hurt.The one  who love him sincerely.

"I love you,Seungri.Goodbye sunshine."

Jiyong said last before walk away from the thombstone with Seungri's name pasted on it.

THE END.