I'm Fine

After school finished,Seungri was so frustrated when he realize he gotta follow Jiyong up or else he gonna do something with his card.He basicly smile awkwardly to Daesung when he said he had something to do with Jiyong and he even need to text his mother and told her he will do a study group.Seungri walk toward the tree and he was looking around timidly walking.He reach there but nobody is there.Then he heard a snoring sound,Seungri slowly walk round the tree to find a figure who is Jiyong,sleeping while laying against the tree and eyes shut.

Seungri was thinking about leaving him and use it as an excuse to go home,but somehow his heart can't do that.Jiyong is so precious to be left here.Seungri was studying Jiyong handsome figure.

'Even when you are sleeping,you look good.You don't need those eyeliner,your natural eyes is enough to trap me in your gaze.Jiyong.'

Seungri thought then he looked down and sighed.Then suddenly his body was being pulled by a hand resulted his whole body was sleeping against Jiyong chest and Jiyong lock his body with his arms behind his back.

"Why are you so late?" Jiyong ask voice sound deep.

"I'm..i'm sorry...Daesung ask me to pass up the paper to teacher." Seungri said awkwardly trying to break free from Jiyong locked.

"I hate waiting.But i'll forgive you today since its your first day.But next time,i'll punnished you.Got it?" Jiyong said opening his eyes and stare at Seungri eyes that soon avoid his gaze again and Jiyong seriously don't like that.But,he gonna let it go at first.

He let Seungri go and that little boy quickly stand up and brush off his clothes while Jiyong pick up his bag and then.grab Seungri by shoulder forcing him to walk by him so he can rest his hand on his shoulder.

"You..you skip class..Jiyong?" Seungri ask as he was curious.

"I skip the last class as I am sleepy." Jiyong said then he stop infront of the gate then look at Seungri leaving him confused.

"Uhm..why?" Seungri ask nervous.

"So,which way is your house?" Jiyong said curious earning a shocked reaction from Seungri.

"What..my house?I will go back alone..you..don't have too." Seungri said pushing Jiyong hand away.

"I'm doing this to take care of you since that is what your parents ask me too.So can you just obey?" Jiyong said frustrated.

"Fine...I'm doing this because my parents.I really hate letting stranger know my information." Seungri said frustrated before walking toward his house with Jiyong that just sighed then followed him.

"Hey...Seungri..." Jiyong call him in the middle of the walk.

"What?" Seungri reply.

"Are you ok?" Jiyong ask worry.

"What do you mean?" Seungri ask steps getting slower.

"I don't know..Your little sister said you keep sleeping at home and always fall sick.." Jiyong said then Seungri steps stop making Jiyong stop too.

"Jiyong..Please don't mind in my bussiness." Seungri said sound so cold and that kind of hurt and shocked Jiyong.

"I..i didn't mean to..I am..just curious.." Jiyong stutter.

"I was just having fever..Hanna is over reacting..." Seungri lied while keep feeling sad when he just realize recently he need to rest and faint lots which left Hanna no one to play with anymore like before.

"You should take care of yourself..She look..super sad.." Jiyong said then Seungri just afford to nod.

'What should I do when I'm gone..Hanna will left alone..' Seungri keep thinking about it while walking home.His whole body is too tired with today school event,and now stressed up is not a best things.Seungri walk become slower and he is holding his head leaving Jiyong in aware zone he quickly walk beside Seungri and hold his shoulder.

"Uhm...you ok?" Jiyong ask worry.

"Yeah..I'm..i'm good..." Seungri said lying as he don't want to depend on Jiyong at all.

Just then Jiyong squat infront of Seungri leavung the younger confused.

"Hop on to me.I'll piggyback you to your house." Jiyong said offering a help.

"No..I'm ok..I.." Seungri said before lose control because his eyes suddenly become black and white but he is still awake.He fall onto Jiyong back and Jiyong quickly catch him right at the time.

"See..I told you you're not fine.." Jiyong said carrying Seungri on his back and its surprising him on how light Seungri is.

"I'm..sorry.." Seungri said sound tired and in pain.He can't even open his eyes.

"Tell me your address then you just have a nap for a while Seungri." Jiyong said then Seungri tiredly read his address with closed eyes.

Just after he finished reciting his address Seungri fall asleep on Jiyong back and that left Jiyong feeling responsible.He carry Seungri all the way to his house.Try not to be so rough in his movement.

'I hope I can always be your place to hide when you are tired and weak Seungri.' Jiyong thought smiling while he saw Seungri house and he quickly knock on the door.The door open to reveal Seungri's mom looking at Jiyong smiling but then she look at her son and her smile drop.

"Omo..What happen to Seungri?" She said sound panic while followig Jiyong that was bringing Seungri inside the house.

"I'm sorry..but which one is Seungri's room?" Jiyong ask and Ms.Lee show him the way.She followed Jiyong into the room until he slowly lay Seungri on the bed.

"What happen?" Ms.Lee ask while bringing two cup of water for Jiyong and Seungri.

"He just seem tired on the way back..and lose his balance.." Jiyong said then the door cracked revealing Hanna that was hiding while hugging her teddybear.

"Omma..Is..Seungri oppa..alright?" Hanna ask sound sad.

Ms.Lee and Jiyong look at each other than to Hanna and both of them show their smile.

"Yeah...Seungri oppa is tired because of school today.Don't worry Hanna.He will wake up soon." Ms.Lee said and Hanna just smile sadly while looking at Seungri's body on the bed.

"Hanna...do you want to play hide and seek?" Jiyong said suddenly making Ms.Lee look at him kind of shocked but he assure her it is fine.Hanna suddenly break into a smile and jumping.

"Really!?Seungri oppa friend want to play with me?" Hanna ask excited and she run toward Jiyong happy.

"Yeah..But you need to promise me one thing?Can you?" Jiyong ask and Hanna just exciting wait.

"Don't make Seungri oppa overwork himself at home ok?If you want to play,you can call me.I'm Jiyong.Jiyong oppa." Jiyong said and Hanna just happily smile.

"Jinjja?!Omma!I have friend to play with!Hehe..I promise Jiyong oppa I will not let Seungri oppa overworked at home.Can we start playing now???" Hanna ask excited and Jiyong just nodded happily to this innocent girl that don't know anything about Seungri's condition.

Jiyong look last time at Seungri before he walk out holding Hanna hand and went outside of the house to play since Ms.Lee don't want they to make noise and make Seungri awake.

TO BE CONTINUED
OK...Yeah so..basicly still suicidal but..i'm trying to less it..Im trying to keep this story shorter than others.