Bully

Jiyong walk into the room where Seungri bed was place in the middle of sort machines around him.He need to take care of Seungri for a while because others need to go home for a while to let Hana sleep and change their clothes.Jiyong step his body nearing Seungri,that was lying with eyes closed and chest rose up and down cause of breathing.He look calm.Jiyong decide to just sit on the bed since he can't find any chair inside the room.He slowly stare at Seungri face and then he slowly grab his hand and hold it tighting in his hand.

'I'm sorry.' He said.

'I didn't mean to hurt you.'

'Please wake up.'

Suddenly,Jiyong eyes shot open when he feel Seungri hand is moving and shaking in his hold.He quickly look over to Seungri face and he was so happy to see Seungri eyes was slowly opening and adjusting to the view and environment.

"You are up." Seungri eyes look toward Jiyong that was smiling toward him and that make his body automatically wake up and slide away far from Jiyong and he look at him scared.

"Why are you scared?I'll do nothing to you.I'm sorry about what happen." Jiyong said sincerely from his heart.

'Jiyong.Kwon Jiyong.'

"Why are you here?Where is my family?" Seungri ask panic and try to avoid doing eye contact with Jiyong and he seems nervous.

"Hey?Are you alright..Look at me.." Jiyong try to grab Seungri hand gently but he keep avoid the call.

Suddemly,Jiyong grab Seungri hand by forced and make a huge forced for Seungri body to fall backward and he landed safely on Jiyong chest.And time stop as he can clearly heard every single beatings of Jiyong heart that time.Being honest.That drove him crazy and to the edge.

Seungri realize what is happening and he quickly pushed Jiyong body away and he turn away his face to the other side so Jiyong can't look at his face.

"Get out." Seungri said cold.

"But..why?I'm just here to apologize.I know I did wrong to you..But.." Jiyong got cut off.

"I said get out!Leave me alone!You bastard!!" Seungri said sound really angry and its shocked Jiyong too.

'Do you..hate me..that much?' Jiyong thought and he feel sad arrosing in his chest.

"I accepted your apologize..so just go.Go away from me." Seungri said now sound slow and down.

Jiyong wake up from the bed,he said sorry for the last time,before finally walk out from the room with heavy steps,leaving a cold shoulder for Seungri.After he make sure Jiyong was out,Seungri burst out in tears and his whole body is shaking.

'I'm so sorry...but its the best...for both of us...Jiyong...'

Seungri cried his eyes out that night and Jiyong left the hospital and never come to visit Seungri back the next coming days.He was basicly,just gone.Just like that.Seungri was feeling sad,and down since the day he chase him away,but he got no choice,he is dying.

Today,Seungri finally was be able to leave the hospital after finally recover after living in the hospital for few days.He happily walk out from the hospital with the help of Daesung and his family beside him.

But he know,he can't be too happy yet.His life is shortening.His life is becoming shorter and shorter by days.And one day he must leave all of them.For real.

Since the day Seungri chase Jiyong away,he feel hurt and regretful.He wish Jiyong will feel alright and just go on the life without him bothering him.He don't want him to worried about Seungri.But a little bit worry can make him feel happy too.Seungri is insane.

The next day,Seungri and Daesung went to school after send by Seungri's mom since they don't want to tire Seungri out eventhough he said he feel alright.

Daesung was chatting with Seungri like usual,and somehow Seungri can't give attention to his bestfriend.He keep think will Jiyong be at school today?Will he meet him?Will Jiyong talk to him again?Will they both meet again?

"Seungri!!" Seungri was like forced out to the reality after suddenly his body was hugged and he fall on the floor with someone over him hugging him.

Seungri open his eyes slowly,to see a black clothes.

'Wait Daesung came to school with blue shirt.Who is this?!' Seungri panicly trying to wake up from the guy and brush off the dirts on his clothes before looking back to the guy and his eyes shoot open.

"Are you insane!?" Seungri step back as Jiyong was standing infront of him with black clothes and with black eyeliner on his face.Oh.My.God.This scared him too much.

"I'm..I'm...sorry.." Seungri stuttering looking around to find Daesung but he can't see him.

"Your bestfriend said goodbye and went to his class few minutes ago.Why are you so careless!" Jiyong shout and glare at Seungri which make the other step back and bring the books in his hand closed to his face.

Jiyong realize he was being too hard on him and he slowly try to gain his patience back and relax off with heavy sighed.

"What is your next class Lee Seungri?" Jiyong ask trying to not burst again.

"I..i have Art..art class.." Seungri said and when he was about to run away,Jiyong call him and show him his tag.His student tag.Seungri look at Jiyong shock while Jiyong just smirking and waving the tag infront of his eyes.

"My...my tag!" Seungri said pointing to the card.

"Yes it yours." Jiyong said smirking.

"Give it back to me!" Seungri run toward Jiyong and try to jump high and grab the card but he was far too short.Its like a koala that trying to reach the branch.He failed.

"Don't bully me Jiyong.Please give back my tag." Seungri said serious and he really don't want to create any sort of sweet memories with Jiyong.It hurt him lots.And he know it will hurt Jiyong too in the future.

"I can give you this,but you need promise me one thing." Jiyong said and Seungri just gulp his saliva nervous.

"I need you,to be my tutor and my kids." Jiyong said arrogant.

"What?!Why should i be your followers?" Seungri ask disbelieve what Jiyong is trying to make he turn into.

"Just be or else,your gonna lost this card.If i'm not mistaken,if you lose this,you can get detention and you will get kick out of school for 2 or 3 weeks.This is..really important." Jiyong said scaring Seungri up.

"Fine..Just give me back that!" Seungri ended up agreeing.

"No.I will give you this when I think its safe to give it back to you.And one more thing,its between us only.You can't tell anybody.I mean nobody.Not even your bestfriend." Jiyong make sure Seungri know the rules of the games he was about to start playing.

"Fine..Please don't throw that card.I need it." Seungri said basicly beg.

"Now go to your class.And meet me here,after school." Jiyong said and push Seungri gently to walk to the way of his classroom.

'Now we got to start the game shouldn't we?' Jiyong thought looking at the student card he own.

TO BE CONTINUED.
YES..its title seven days but not mean this will be short...Hehe...suddenly ideas foe this come out like rainnn...Comments and votes for mehh.Next updates is Broken Destiny!!