Chapter 12-do I or dont I

Kate's POV

For the last few week now everything has been upside down, inside out by that I mean things have been going on left, right and centre. My fathers pack are now here in England along with his brothers pack, they have all settled in over the last few days. All the packs have one aim to protect me, along with keeping their packs safe.

My mother has been helping the other Lunas of the pack look after the pups, she said it helped her keep her mind of what's going on.

My twin brother Lee well lets just say he is going crazy, I can't even step out of my bedroom without him by my side in seconds. It's frustrating and annoying knowing I can't do anything by myself anymore, others find it adorable that my brothers other protective.

As for Derek where do I start at night he stays with me, during the day he is off doing pack business. I can't help but feel lost without him, since we started dating the mate pull as grown stronger. We can't keep our hands of each other, I know his finding it harder each day to stop his wolf from marking and mating with me.

Now come to think about it we have been together more then just a few weeks, in them weeks along I have come to realise a few things. Mates we never and I mean never hurt their other half, their will love only their other half who is made for them. Mates protect each other, better yet they would do anything and everything does so their mate is happy.

You see a mate is a soul mate it means we are meant for each other, once we find it each other we are half a soul becoming one again. Hard to believe but it's true, the goddess herself made it that way so each werewolf had someone special to them. I personally think it's kinda of sweet and romantic, yet I also think it's stupid as we should be able to fall in love with who we want.

Anyways for these last two or three days I have been thinking about giving myself to Derek, I mean I am after all his mate so we will be together forever. I know Derek said that it will hurt at first when he marks me, but I think now I'm ready to finally become one with him.

I also know once he marks me and we fully mate, my wolf will be set free from her cage. Did I truly want that or did I really not want to know what's to come, once my wolf is free I feel she is going to take over.

"Hey princess" Derek says walking in my bedroom and out to the balcony, where I have been all this time looking out into the night sky. What can I say it helps me think and clear my mind, it's kind of comforting as well as peaceful.

"Hey yourself" I say as he wraps his arms around me. He picks me up before sitting in the chair I was sat in and places me on his lap, I lay my head into his neck breathing in his scent.

"Ummm" is all he says along with a sigh.

"Are you alright" I know stupid to ask with everything going on, but I can feel how tense he is under me.

"Not really princess, there is something you need to know" he says pull my chin up so I was facing him.

"We got another note along with pictures, it seems they have watched you longer then we thought" he tightens his arms around me, while looking into my eyes for something. All I did was sigh deeply there wasn't anything I or anyone else could do about it, their was coming whether we wanted them to or not.

"What did it say"  he pulled out the note showing me what it said, yet I wasn't surprised by it. Their was coming soon it was only a matter of time.

I give the note back to Derek not wanting to read any more, their were all sick and twisted people. Knowing that their thought I would give myself to them willingly, that along made them more crazier.

The only thing going through my head right now after reading that note, was do I or don't I mate with Derek. I know if I do then I will become one with my wolf, I will have to learn control over everything. If I don't I can lose everything without a fight, I couldn't protect myself or my pack.

I hated to think that I would also lose everything and everyone that I love, god this was to much to take in. I walked inside my bedroom leaving Derek on the balcony, all the while feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. As I got inside near my desk I finally let loose, I throw everything that was on the desk across the room. I started smashing my room up, yet with in seconds Derek had his arms wrapped around me calming everything within me down. All I could do was break down and cry over and over again, I didn't want this life nor did I ask for it.

Once I have calm down from my cry fit I notice Derek as placed us on the bed, I turn my face towards his and start kissing along his jawline then to his lips. He kissing with back with so much passion and love in that one kiss, I couldn't get enough of him, pulling away I look into his eyes seeing his wolf was coming out.

I place my hands on both sides of his face before looking into his eyes, "I love you Derek, I'm ready mark me, I want to be yours" as first he was shocked but after a while he recovered.

"Are you sure this is what you want, you know what will happen once I mark and mate with you" he asked

"I know what will happen Derek, I'm ready please I want this" I pleaded looking into his eyes, it didn't take him long to finally making his own mind up. Within seconds his lips was on my mine before his finally took me as his own, marking me as his Luna.