Chapter 6- Lees pov

Lee's POV

There are a lot of things that my parents are hiding from Kate, been a werewolf was one of them. You see when we was younger something happened to Kate, so my parents had her wolf taken away from her making other people think she was just a human.

The only way Kate will get her wolf back is when she completes the mating bond, which happens once you have found your true mate. I only wished I could tell my sister the trust, yet I was sworn never to tell until the times right.

The moment I walked into Derek pack mansion, I smelt the most intoxicating smell ever. I knew from the scent it was my mates but knowing my sister was here I had to play it cool, yet the moment I saw her I couldn't take my eyes of her.

She was the most breathtaking beautiful creature I have ever seen, she had long light brown hair, dark blue eyes around 5ft6 and curves in all the right places. I couldn't believe she was all mine, my wolf was jumping around with joy.

We sat with the girls for a few hours playing 21 questions, all until Kate had to ask about mates. Leanne looked at me confused but I just shock my head, I didn't want her to tell Kate about mates but when she did, she got up and left making me follow after her.

"Leanne wait up please" she turns round looking sad and hurt that I hadn't told my sister.

"Why, so you can just sit there and act like we are nothing" she says with sadness in her voice.

"It's not like that please, Kate doesn't know she is one of us. She knows nothing of our kind, please I have waited all these years to find you, to find my mate" I pull her to me making her look me in eyes, before pulling her lips to my own. After a few seconds she kissing me back then wraps her legs around me, pulling me closer to her if the was possible.

After a while we pull away rest our heads against each other, I place her back down on the ground kissing her forehead.

"I have to speak with Derek, I'll be back soon" I tell her before walking away towards Derek's office.

As I near Derek's door I hear him speaking with Zara, I try to be quiet so I can hear what they was talking about. As I listened more carefully I then knew they was talking about Kate, how Derek had ask Zara to help with arrangements on taking Kate somewhere.

After a few more minutes I made myself knowing by knocking on the door, the door opens to a smiling Zara and to very unhappy alpha.

"Hey man what's up" I say as I enter the Derek office.

"First of all I want to know everything and by that I mean by why your sister knows nothing about us. Why she hasn't got a wolf and smells human" I sigh knowing my dad hadn't told the alpha about Kate, that's why I was here myself to speak with him.

"God why do I start" I say looking out the window.

"It all started when we was younger, we must of been about 5 maybe 6. Kate started having these dreams, dreams that would involve our kind be killed. Each time she told our father, he would tell her it was just a dream, yet days later we would hear someone was killed or hurt. It was like her wolf was warning her of the future, at the age 7 Kate's wolf made herself known"  I pause for a moment thinking back at the first day Kate shifted, her wolf was to beautiful. White fur with ocean blue eyes, for a pup her wolf was pretty big.

"Kate's wolf was the most powerful wolf for a pup, we had never seen anything like it. Kate had trouble controlling her, so that was when my mother went to a witch. My mother couldn't take anymore, she asked the witch to cast a spell. She took Kate's wolf away from her, making her smell and think she was human. Kate doesn't even know as her memory's were taken along with her wolf, the only time my sister will ever know of our kind is when she finds her mate and they complete the mating bond. Only then she will gain her wolf and know of who she really is." I say turning back around to face Derek, as all the while he had just listened to what I have had to say. There was many things people didn't know about us, yet we couldn't afford people finding out neither.

"What did you mean by her wolf was more powerful then you have even seen" he asked

"Her wolf as a pup took down 3 adults wolfs at once warriors at that, no pup can do that. Her wolf holds powers, powers of elements air, fire,water and earth also many more which we do not know of yet. Kate's wolf is the most rarest of rare, if anyone was to know they would use her for bad or good" I say looking at him.

"So what your saying is she needs to be protected from our kind" he looked confused as what I was trying to say, but I knew from the way he looked at Kate he was her mate. Even me over hearing his and Zara conversation didn't need to tell me that.

"What I am say is my sister needs her mate, once she knows of our kind and she is fully mated, her wolf will want out. She will try take over Kate's body  and go on a killing spree. Her wolf has been caged for the last ten years, you of all people should know what that does to our wolfs"

Derek sighs running his hands down his face as he takes everything in, I know this is a lot to ask of him. Yet my sister needs her mate, she also need to be protected at all times. One of the reason we had moved here was to help find her mate, even tho Kate knew nothing about us she would still feel a pull toward her mate.

After my long talk with Derek I go find Leanne, knocking on her door before slowly opening it to see she is fast asleep. I climbed in bed next to her bring her close to me, before letting the darkness pull me in.