Chapter Thirty-Six

Lily

            She could feel his blood working a path through her like hot liquid. She felt doused in the burning flames that were him, which only he could appease.

            She felt his mouth at her throat, his lips moving gently, taking from her that which she gave willingly. She felt his hands moving heatedly over her, possessing her, claiming her. The weight of him was magnificent, the hardness of him undeniably solid, emanating underlining steel. She felt his hair brush her collarbone as his dark head drank tentatively now. She felt her strength wan with his hunger but felt inexplicably at ease in his embrace.

            She felt a coolness on her skin realizing her clothes were gone-when had he undressed her? She didn't care. The subtle coolness did wonders for her flushed body as heat radiated from his masculine frame, searing her from head to toe.

            Long, lean fingers spanned her waist, and trailed her ribcage to the undersides of her breasts, spurring a maddening heat that shot through her like a bolt of electricity.

            "Mine." He growled hungrily with a hot breath.

            He swept his tongue deliciously over the two punctured marks at her throat, and then, pressed that beautifully sculpted mouth to the swell of her breast and a hitch escaped her. His tongue trailed a path and with that, she squirmed frenziedly, alive with the awareness of him, that dark scent teasing her wildly swirling senses.

            Her hand flattened against the alluring frame that was all male and muscle. He was shirt-less. When had he tossed his clothes? She didn't care. As she ran her fingers the length of his torso, her heart jolted. He was huge, a sheer, solid wall. Every part of him dominated her, making her feel incredibly and undeniably female. He shifted and his massive thigh brushed her hip.

            She heard an intangible moan and realized it escaped her.

            When his mouth captured her breast, teasing, pulling, she cried aloud, arching earnestly into the hands that seared her.

            "Take me-" she pleaded breathlessly.

            She felt his rapid breath hitting her skin like a flickering flame.

            He nipped playfully at her breast, reared up and lavished her throat with sweet, intoxicating kisses, staking claim to her parted lips.

            She moaned into his mouth as his tongue delved within, rolling gently with her own as his fingers entangled in her hair, tugging lightly.

            Her body was burning, aching for him.

            She gasped as the length of him brushed her inner thigh. Her desire flared tenfold as an insatiable throbbing gripped her achy limbs and when she could no longer withstand the heat, he entered her, thrusting deep until his massive thighs nestled within her and began to move blissfully.

Varian

            The delighted cry of pleasure that escaped her velvety throat only magnified his arousal, his hunger, and the desires burning dangerously aflame within the deep core of him. He wanted her with every fiber of his being, and now he'd done what couldn't be undone. He'd claimed her, body and soul, she was his!

            He knew, from the very dawning moment when he sensed another, a female, with his blood coursing in her veins that she was destined to be his-and now, she was.