2.1

I woke up just as the sun was rising, and it felt odd to be in another bed than my own. But it wasn't a scary odd seeing as Ashton was with me.

I struggled to sit up, pushing Ashton off of me. He was a lot heavier than he looked.

"Sarah, what are you doing?" he moaned.

"Shh!" I pushed a pillow in his face. "I have to go."

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Sunrise," I said climbing out of bed. "I have to go before someone comes in and finds me."

He frowned, but let me climb back over to my own room.

I collapsed in my bed and fell back asleep, still tired and wanting to sleep. Unfortunately, I had no essence of Ashton left over with me, except maybe on my clothes that I couldn't smell. And my bed was cold. I felt lonely laying there by myself. I wondered if that was how Ashton would feel going back to his own bed after staying with me.

I woke up to something soft laying on my face, making it difficult for me to breathe. I pushed off whatever it was and realized it was just Ash, purring away.

I sat up and rubbed my head. The sun was so bright...

I went to my closet to get dressed, and I put on the gray cotton shorts I had the day I met Calum. I did NOT feel good at all. I pulled on a t-shirt and sports bra, brushing my hair and walking downstairs.

I was hungry but not for anything that was in the fridge, not to mention too tired to eat anything so I just went back up to my room and laid on my bed.

I heard my phone buzz, and I picked it up to see Ashton asked me where I was.

"I'm in my room, I don't feel good." I replied.

I heard a soft knock on the door about 10 minutes later.

"Come in," I called out.

The door opened, and Ashton poked his head in. "I have Tylenol... And tea."

I stood and closed the curtains, the brightness beginning to annoy me.

He set the Tylenol and tea down on the table next to my bed, coming over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, taking my face in his hands, feeling my forehead.

"I just feel weak," I said. "I don't have any energy... And I want to be cool."

"Cool?" he asked.

"Like... I want my blankets to be kinda cold," I said. "I feel really hot."

"Well you feel warm," he said. "And you look awful pale considering how tan you've gotten over the past month."

I laid on my bed on my stomach, putting my face to one side and holding my pillow under me.

"You've probably just caught something," he said. "I'll stay with you though."

"Calum was going to come over today," I said, sitting up and reaching for my phone. "I better text him and cancel our plans."

"I'll do it," he said, taking my phone from me and gently pushing me back onto the bed.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "If I caught something you won't want to be around me."

"I always want to be around you," he grinned, setting my phone down after texting Calum I assume.

"You're going to get sick."

"What was it that you said a couple weeks ago?" He said, smirking. "'You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You're happy, I'm happy.' Something like that. So that means if you get sick, I get sick."