1.9

I sat in the front seat, unable to believe what just happened.

Holy. Shit.

Calum sat in the driver's seat, staring straight ahead out the windshield.

"I think we shouldn't tell anyone about that just yet," I said, breaking the silence.

"Not even Ash," he agreed.

I sighed. What in the world just happened? Did I really just give my virginity to Calum in the backseat of his car?

Oh my gosh.

Suddenly the reality of this whole thing hit me. I know we used protection but what if I get pregnant?! Oh my gosh, that would be horrible... I would have to marry Calum... I don't know if I would want to do that. I love Ashton, and marrying Calum.

Holy shit.

"Can we go home?" I tried to ask in an even tone, but it came out shaky.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said.

"No you're not," he said. "What's wrong."

I sighed. "I'm scared now."

"For what?"

"I don't know," I said. "I don't know what I was thinking, and now... If I get pregnant..." My eyes filled with tears.

Calum took my face in his hands. "It's going to be okay. We used a condom, you're not going to get pregnant. Everything is going to be fine. Don't cry." He brushed my tears off my cheeks with his thumb before leaning over to kiss me.

I believed him, and I knew I was just being paranoid but if the condom broke...

I nodded and sat back in the seat and Calum started the car again.

I pulled my seatbelt on and he pulled back onto the road.

"If my mom asks what took so long, we took our time enjoying the air outside walking around a bit first," I said.

He nodded. "I really don't want to lie to your parents."

"Do you want to tell them that we pulled over, made out and had sex?" I asked him.

"No," he said right away.

"Then we have no choice," I said. "And it's not like they're going to ask, I'm just saying if they do. Which isn't likely."

Calum didn't say anything, he just kept driving back to my house. I just kept focusing on breathing and not acting suspicious when I get home. And how I'm going to keep it from Ash.

I knew he would be able to see right through me, I just didn't know what I was going to tell him. How could I tell him what we did? It was best for him just not to know at all.

Calum pulled into my driveway and walked me to the door. I stopped before we walked inside.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Just regaining my composure." I took a deep breath and opened the door. Low and behold, both of my parents were watching TV in the living room with Sam.

"How was it?" my mom asked. I panicked, wondering how she'd figured it out.

Then I realized she was asking about dinner. "It was really good."

"Where'd you guys go?" my dad asked.

"Red Robin," Calum answered.

"Good choice," Sam said. "Red Robin is the best."